ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Just finished what there is of this game. First game like this I had ever played, a friend showed me this website and recommended a couple of games, this was one of them. I was blown away by how good the story is, I can't wait for more, and it looks like a new update is coming soon. I don't want to go off topic, since I am new here, but if anyone who has played a lot of these games would mind sending me a private message with some recommendations for other games like this (Good story, good romance, fun characters (I particularly love Katie in this game), etc.) I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Also played it with the incest thing, because that is something I really enjoy reading erotic fiction. So, I don't mind and even would like recommendations for those types of games.

Reactions: Aprilsun

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just finished what there is of this game. First game like this I had ever played, a friend showed me this website and recommended a couple of games, this was one of them. I was blown away by how good the story is, I can't wait for more, and it looks like a new update is coming soon. I don't want to go off topic, since I am new here, but if anyone who has played a lot of these games would mind sending me a private message with some recommendations for other games like this (Good story, good romance, fun characters (I particularly love Katie in this game), etc.) I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Also played it with the incest thing, because that is something I really enjoy reading erotic fiction. So, I don't mind and even would like recommendations for those types of games.
Take a look at this thread for some pretty good games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-top-5-adult-game-humourists-in-your-humble-opinion.33396/

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
if he is its around 4:15 am there now... so at least wait for afternoon....
I feel like this thread is going to get all "Is it here yet?" "No." "Is it here yet?" "No!" Is it here yet?" "NO." Is it here yet? "NO!!!!!" the longer this goes on for.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Oke it almost 10:00, were is OUR Were The Heart Is EP 14 ;-)

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Hi everyone. As I posted earlier, I am new here so I'm not too sure how things work. How long after a new chapter releases does it usually take for the incest mod to be updated?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hi everyone. As I posted earlier, I am new here so I'm not too sure how things work. How long after a new chapter releases does it usually take for the incest mod to be updated?
EDIT: I am an idiot!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes