mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I'm only upset because you couldn't save M unless you were banging her. It was that railroaded choice that irked me more than the overall scenario.
totally agree. and that it seemed that the only good ending was if you dated the smurf. i probably wouldn't bitch as much about the complete train-wreck of a ending, if i dated the smurf and saved M instead of M

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
totally agree. and that it seemed that the only good ending was if you dated the smurf. i probably wouldn't bitch as much about the complete train-wreck of a ending, if i dated the smurf and saved M instead of M
huh what gmae you talking about?

May 20, 2017
Really!!??? Are you not trying to give us a picture of the kind of person you are? Really awesome of you to judge looks of the aged? I hope you too face ageing.
Everyone faces aging, one way or another, on a daily basis. It's a general and common process, So what's your point there? Still doesn't change the fact that Zarah's model is one of the ugliest ones I have seen. And that may or may not be a fact, but a lot of people agree on that.

Reactions: Banish

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Everyone faces aging, one way or another, on a daily basis. It's a general and common process, So what's your point there? Still doesn't change the fact that Zarah's model is one of the ugliest ones I have seen. And that may or may not be a fact, but a lot of people agree on that.
do you always meet people in life who are supermodel quality? I sincerely don't think that people should be bashing on someone's looks. It's the dev's prerogative to design and for us to play. like a model or don't like a model is a different thing and bashing on "aged uglies" is a different thing. I don't appreciate derogatory comments on any groups as a whole as it came to be. For eg: Someone might like a pregnant belly and for someone it might be a turn off. you don't go bashing on pregnant ladies' looks for that. That's one thing I don't appreciate and definitely will be against.

I am not a goody two shoes. but I know some ppl out here are not "Aged" but may definitely be "ugly". Not being an ass just stating facts. The comment i made on the dialogue is certainly for them. One
may PM such messages but not in a public forum please.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From the pretty large group of people that play this i'd say roughly a quarter of the people commenting here have said anything.

It's a rough guesstimation but the number of people that have commented on Zarah's look isn't anywhere near as high as some of you seem to think it is.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
From the pretty large group of people that play this i'd say roughly a quarter of the people commenting here have said anything.

It's a rough guesstimation but the number of people that have commented on Zarah's look isn't anywhere near as high as some of you seem to think it is.
It seems like whenever someone tries to argue something on this website they claim they are in the majority so the dev will listen to them. Like thats how it works

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017

Dude!! You should understand that I have not been speaking about the beauty of Zarah's Model but the Badmouthing of the "Aged Uglies" that seem prominent. Criticizing the work of a Dev is appreciated in proper context but there has to be limits and when people bad mouth a community (Aged people who are not model quality / Realistic) that's where the wrong Shallow people place their perceived persona. In Simple words, criticizism is appreciated but being a douche is not.(n)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dude!! You should understand that I have not been speaking about the beauty of Zarah's Model but the Badmouthing of the "Aged Uglies" that seem prominent. Criticizing the work of a Dev is appreciated in proper context but there has to be limits and when people bad mouth a community (Aged people who are not model quality / Realistic) that's where the wrong Shallow people place their perceived persona. In Simple words, criticizism is appreciated but being a douche is not.(n)
Riiiiight....

And that has what to do with me?

I was pointing out that some people seem to think the majority don't like Zarah's model while the number commenting isn't that high.

I'd love your explanation as to why that is douchy and why you quoted me hunni.

I haven't made any comments on Zarah or those hating her, my only comment was several pages back saying she was in my top 5.

Now I feel like being bitchy because you don't seem to have any idea what you were quoting and ranted at me for no reason.

I eagerly await your grovelling apology.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
In total agreement. Especially if it has Zarah's new haircut. (I like the new hair!)
Nah, the Armadillo needs a haircut like the MC in Timestamps. Hmm, I guess a LIME green Mohawk would also work. :) Oh, it also needs to be wearing PINK combat boots and a PURPLE frilly shawl. :D

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and Freezer14
May 20, 2017
do you always meet people in life who are supermodel quality? I sincerely don't think that people should be bashing on someone's looks. It's the dev's prerogative to design and for us to play. like a model or don't like a model is a different thing and bashing on "aged uglies" is a different thing. I don't appreciate derogatory comments on any groups as a whole as it came to be. For eg: Someone might like a pregnant belly and for someone it might be a turn off. you don't go bashing on pregnant ladies' looks for that. That's one thing I don't appreciate and definitely will be against.

I am not a goody two shoes. but I know some ppl out here are not "Aged" but may definitely be "ugly". Not being an ass just stating facts. The comment i made on the dialogue is certainly for them. One
may PM such messages but not in a public forum please.
One valuable lesson I have learnt in life, which I will share with you right now, is to ignore the shit others do, the shit that you don't like. Learn to mind your own business, you don't need to change every one dear human.

For you Zarah is aged, yet beautiful. Fine, that's for you. For me, she is UGLY, to the point where I ignored another game with her as the central model. It's called having your own likes and dislikes, it's known as an "opinion", you need to learn the meaning of that.

Also, just because I dislike a model in a GAME, doesn't matter what her age is, doesn't mean that I behave the same way to everyone around me.

Learn to spend your energy on only the good things, you will go far in life. Don't try to correct others of their opinion and certainly don't try to find who is ugly and who isn't. Instead, spend that time on yourself trying to be better than who you were yesterday.

In short, DON'T BE A KEYBOARD WARRIOR. It's okay if thats all you ever wanna be though. Your choice brethren.

Last edited:
May 20, 2017

SO?

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes