voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
That's a , not an ! Important distinction.
Okay, now I'm going to be scratching my head until I remember what that reference is from.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When will the next update be released?
With all the whining people do over missed update deadlines devs don't give dates out now. It's either when it ready or a rough month either way we don't know the exact date.

He's hoping to get it out by mid October but maybe not, depends how it goes .... so when it's ready.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
have come to the determination..their is only one dame that would be totally acceptable as the end-dame..the one you chose and live happily ever after with...if you play a single girl route..which many actually do..that is Katie..here is why..you and her have had a lifetime together(except for the years apart) and were bickering fighting like two peas inna pod..Monica would see the inevitability of the two of you being together and be happy with it..Jenna would realize those two were always meant for each other and be happy with it..Katie's pals would be happy AF cause their best friend finally found her true happiness...and Elaine and Bella wanting to make amends and be forgiven would be happy that finally found happiness after so many years of hell from your dad...only unhappy would be Jolina because she missed out on golddigging yer arse :D so there it is..for a single girl route with the most happy people surrounding..it is Katie.
Not bad reasoning, but I'm a simple man. I just wanna be the meat in a Katie/Lily/Debbie sandwich.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes