Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there an updated insect patch yet for this update? I check the other day there wasn't one an the one with chp13 didn't work. I just skimmed the comments because I didn't want any spoilers so if its in there I didn't see it, Sorry
You need to go to the mod page. This isn't an incest game so the mod has nothing to do with the dev or the game itself it's down to the mod creator.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You need to go to the mod page. This isn't an incest game so the mod has nothing to do with the dev or the game itself it's down to the mod creator.
He didn't say "incest", he said "insect", as in bugs, little creepy, crawly things. Don't know why one would want an insect patch in a game like this, but everyone's tastes are different.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Festive episode?
Folks... As we get close(ish) to the end of the year, I just wanted to get your inputs on whether or not you want the end of year episode to have a festive feel to it....
I don't mean a complete Christmas spin-off from the main game....
I mean continue to progress the planned story but just give the end-of-year episode a festive theme, i.e. in-game it will be based around Christmas (Xmas dinner, gifts, excitement, etc.) ?
Or a New Year theme (Party, celebrations, resolutions, kisses,etc.)
Or just continue as is and let the end-of-year episode be oblivious to the time of year?

Let me know what you think???

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

Unlocked
Festive episode?
Folks... As we get close(ish) to the end of the year, I just wanted to get your inputs on whether or not you want the end of year episode to have a festive feel to it....
I don't mean a complete Christmas spin-off from the main game....
I mean continue to progress the planned story but just give the end-of-year episode a festive theme, i.e. in-game it will be based around Christmas (Xmas dinner, gifts, excitement, etc.) ?
Or a New Year theme (Party, celebrations, resolutions, kisses,etc.)
Or just continue as is and let the end-of-year episode be oblivious to the time of year?

Let me know what you think???
A reimagining of Die Hard.

MC is Bruce Willis. Monica is Bonnie Bedelia. Zarah is Harry Ellis. Katie is Hans. Lily is Sgt Powell. Elaine and her slutty sister are the FBI guys.

Instead of the Nakatomi building, it takes place at the MTV Beach House. MC just wanted to have a quiet Christmas Eve with his wife Monica, but Monica's being a real pain in the ass. Then Katie and her gang of thugs shows up and kidnaps Monica, Zarah and a bunch of B-listers. MC discovers Katie and the thugs are actually thieving whores after MC's old man's safe in his closet. Many adventures are had and MC usually incapacitates the thugs by fucking them senseless. The grand denouement involves Katie holding MC's dick at gunpoint, threatening that, "If she can't have it, no one can," before being thrown off the roof of the MTV Beach House onto a bag of dicks.

At the end, Jenna shows up driving a limo after everyone forgot about her and she takes MC and Bonnie Bedelia to a hotel or something, so they can avoid answering questions from law enforcement or any copyright lawyers.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
apologies if this has been discussed before, but Elaine and Jolina knowing each other seems even more likely. If, when in the beach house, you ask Elaine to go for coffee at Cup O Joe's, she'll decline after saying the name of the place with an excuse. When combined with Jolina's rather unusual reactions with the phone pictures it might be something.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know man... I think we just have different tastes when it comes to women... Maybe you should go see an eye doctor or something if you think those are somehow attractive to anybody
View attachment 411154
In all seriousness, virtually everyone agrees that Zahra was a mistake. The Devs have basically dropped her and started making ingame jokes about how bad the she was.

I think Monica is hit or miss depending on whether you have a thing for older women. I don't and she does absolutely nothing to me. I noped out of her path immediately in both my playthroughs and have never regretted it. A bunch of people in this thread rave about her though.

Personally those are the only two models that don't work for me though. Given there's a mountain of content the fact I dislike two out of more than a dozen options doesn't worry me. YMMV.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
In all seriousness, virtually everyone agrees that Zahra was a mistake. The Devs have basically dropped her and started making ingame jokes about how bad the she was.

I think Monica is hit or miss depending on whether you have a thing for older women. I don't and she does absolutely nothing to me. I noped out of her path immediately in both my playthroughs and have never regretted it. A bunch of people in this thread rave about her though.

Personally those are the only two models that don't work for me though. Given there's a mountain of content the fact I dislike two out of more than a dozen options doesn't worry me. YMMV.
I guess I'll raise my hand and stand-up for the unfairly maligned elder hottie of this title. Not only do I love Zarah, but I love her original haircut (yeah, I said it.) She's a filthy, thirsty, hot piece of finely-aged ass. She was the first to go hard for the MC's love cannon and, after Wanda, she's the dirtiest girl in the game. Her vulnerability in the fear of losing her looks as she loses her youth is particularly appealing. As Kurt Russell says in one of Tarantino's best films, "There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel."

To all the naysayers, I say go choke on Jolina's shitty coffee while I pop Zarah's cork and drink her like the fine wine that she is. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In all seriousness, virtually everyone agrees that Zahra was a mistake.
No no no. This:
Not only do I love Zarah, but I love her original haircut (yeah, I said it.) She's a filthy, thirsty, hot piece of finely-aged ass. She was the first to go hard for the MC's love cannon and, after Wanda, she's the dirtiest girl in the game.

Apr 2, 2019
Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I stand corrected. Honestly hadn't seen any love for Zarah in this thread or the reviews before.
Just quick search.
The obsessing over Zarah is all from this weird retentive need to have every single female in an adult game look 25-38 (but really 22) with smooth curves and no real facial differentiation. Any deviation from that trope brings a litany of cries and insults.

Cheeky has done a nice job trying to keep his story close to "realistic" and I greatly appreciate his choice to try to keep some of his models that way, too. While Jenna might have been a bit too pale, I hope she doesn't turn into another carbon-copy bronze girl. Her character was written as a shy, stay-in girl...a lack of tan is the right call.

Similarly, Zarah is portrayed as a mature, experienced (and somewhat hypersexual) woman. If she shows a bit more character in her appearance, that's again a grounding factor in keeping the game "real". And, for those trope peeps, since it's only necessary to be nice to her, you can avoid the "horrible" act of having sex with her (as if any of those players would turn down a sexed-up mature in real life...especially with those curves!).
You know if nothing else Zarah shows us just how quickly some people are to judge others and toss them away based just on their looks. Personally I like Zarah, she is good people and those are the people I want around me, what they look like be damned. Sorry it just really bugs me to see good people take shit from others over stupid and trivial things. Even though Zarah is just a character in a game it doesn't mean that she deserves all this hate because of her face.

Sorry mini rant over.
I :love: Zarah... I hope she stays the whole game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know, I really should have seen this coming...
You assumed she was universally hated because of a few vocal people on a forum.

Even those saying they don't like her don't make up a significant number compared to the people in the thread.

You are correct that some people don't like her however it's not even close to being virtually everyone. I doubt it's close to half the player base.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes