Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Just remember this isn't an incest game so any issues the mod causes you'll have to take up with the mod creator not the games dev.

The mod changes the story a lot and could possibly break things and corrupt save files.
ok i will be carefull, with any other issues or bug

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Just remember this isn't an incest game so any issues the mod causes you'll have to take up with the mod creator not the games dev.

The mod changes the story a lot and could possibly break things and corrupt save files.
that's right, the story changes a little bit, but the saves are not changed. if you decide not to use the mod anymore, you can continue to play the original story with the mod saves. i have tested it. but files are overwritten, either make a backup before modding or just overwrite the original files.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019

*New Game Comes Out : Story Your family is killed in the apocalypse you survive and are the only male, you must repopulate the earth
Discussion Sections : Incest Patch?

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
I have very weird feeling that Jolina is second father's whore (i really hope that is not true, she is damn hot and would seriously repulse me if it turned to be true..) and even more, she knew about testament/will even before it was opened and manipulated situation against mc by sending letter to his mom and reuniting them all for her gain making sure that mc doesnt get house. That also implies "lawyer" involvement somehow, Whats worse i also have feeling that her part of terms to win the house is to somehow destroy mc's mom and daughters , maybe even hurt them in some way , thats why she sent that retard dogboy.. first one i think is bella, moment when she mentioned mc moving to house with mom "instead of.." she didnt finish there also matchs what "lawyer" said, if elaine knew , she would kill him or w/e (by fucking her sister). Incliing she also knew about will/testament
I kinda wish that there was option to simply give away that house and money and forget about the shit. Live happily ever after, let the whores dig their own grave in it and pick each other eyes out or cunt for all i care. There is plenty of young gorgeous girls in and around the family, why bothering with old father whores at all? Ok i get it that there is as i stated possibility that one of whores part might be that they need to destroy mc's mom in order to gain house.. meaning that mc simply must inform mom and katie about situation and come up with cunning counter plan to fck up whores to ground

P.S
it is anoying that bella managed to find usb stick in pc , so u are simply forced to get her help.. i mean come on , looking at size of usb sticks today and fact that u can insert it from behind , while its standing against wall (usually?) leaves no room for it to be spotted at all. Unless one is specifically looking to find it. Hell with ammount of usb connectors on my board i have trouble even seeing where i put usb stick ..technology made it that small

a lot of innuendo in that last paragraph.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The mod changes the story a lot
A lot in this case is like saying you like tall women a little bit.
*New Game Comes Out : Story Your family is killed in the apocalypse you survive and are the only male, you must repopulate the earth
Discussion Sections : Incest Patch?
Believe me when I say this.... I LOOOOOOOOVE incest in games, but if I had add incest to this masterpiece.... please! Put me down and out of my misery because aliens kidnapped me and swapped my brain with that of Ab Normal

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
its going to be real hard if we have to choose just one person at the end of all this.. but its most likely going to be Katie for me

Reactions: M!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
its going to be real hard if we have to choose just one person at the end of all this.. but its most likely going to be Katie for me
Even if that happens, and I'm pretty sure there will at least be some form of mini-harems (aka untraditional relationships), no one expects you to stick to just one single playthrough.
I'll go back to the point where I definitely have to end the first relationship and do as many playthroughs as I want from there... and given how I like almost every single girl in this VN, that could end up quite a dew. :cool:

Reactions: acewinz

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
This is probably a long shot in the dark, but will this ever come out on Steam? I've searched for it, but no results. I don't use Patron, but would definetly buy it if it came out on Steam

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
Even if that happens, and I'm pretty sure there will at least be some form of mini-harems (aka untraditional relationships), no one expects you to stick to just one single playthrough.
I'll go back to the point where I definitely have to end the first relationship and do as many playthroughs as I want from there... and given how I like almost every single girl in this VN, that could end up quite a dew. :cool:
yeah, saying no to them is still hard, but if that time does come there will have to be multiple playthroughs

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This is probably a long shot in the dark, but will this ever come out on Steam? I've searched for it, but no results. I don't use Patron, but would definetly buy it if it came out on Steam
For what it's worth, the two games i know of that were released to Steam are Depraved Awakenings and Acting Lessons, both of which were finished first.

Iirc, BaDIK is also planned to be released on Steam, but only once the first 'chapter' is complete. Something about needing to be a finished product or something? Maybe someone else remembers the details.

So, maybe when WTHI is complete?

Angeldncr69

Apr 13, 2020
Did Zarah's model get updated? I remember her changing her hairstyle and color and that's it. I must have missed it (going back to check).
I kinda thought with the new hairstyle that was her updated, lol....she also didn't appear to be AS haggard in the face......I love the rest of the models in the game.....that is just the one I never really like, lol.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
For what it's worth, the two games i know of that were released to Steam are Depraved Awakenings and Acting Lessons, both of which were finished first.

Iirc, BaDIK is also planned to be released on Steam, but only once the first 'chapter' is complete. Something about needing to be a finished product or something? Maybe someone else remembers the details.

So, maybe when WTHI is complete?
Lots of games are showing up on Steam. Being a DIK is on there already. Lust Epidemic. Man of the House. Sisterly Lust. Many more also. I'm sure Treasures of Nadia will release on it when it's completed also.

If you guys can't use Patreon for whatever reason, check out some of these guys games on Steam and support them there!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes