Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Hey any news on the update will there be any update this month ...... Sry to ask but it's boring to sit inside the house becoz of these virus outside .....

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
What I want to know from the update:

1) Did Jolina shoot the MC because of Jenna's spying or
2) If not the above did she imasculate the MC or
3) Did they simply kiss & cuddle

:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My niece's whole side of the family won't speak to me after I stood up her confirmation thinking there'd be a release on Feb 29...
Sad, sad times... Her dad owed me money...
he still does... a debt is a debt
I'm personally hoping for some titjob action with Jenna
this ^ this is why humanity is still alright.... there's people with the right priorities

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg and kshyk

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What I'm really interested in finding out is if offering the beach house to different characters (I've offered it to Jolina for example) will really lead to them staying there with you or if it'll be a TellTale-style decision.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
What I'm really interested in finding out is if offering the beach house to different characters (I've offered it to Jolina for example) will really lead to them staying there with you or if it'll be a TellTale-style decision.
it's probably gonna be one huge party house, till the legion of toddlers starts crawling around

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What I want to know from the update:

1) Did Jolina shoot the MC because of Jenna's spying or
2) If not the above did she imasculate the MC or
3) Did they simply kiss & cuddle

:D
Haha. As usual, a lot of that depends on player choice. >=) Spin the wheel and see what happens.

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Last wish, Fun with Elaine........the rest can wait
Sorry but Elaine is the index case/patient for the coronavirus. So she is off limits. In fact she seems to be very ill and is in critical condition. It remains to be seen how she will fare.

I always wonder why indefinitely is so often spelled wrong and always in the same fashion. Weird.
I typed that post on my phone, so I wasn't able to review it as I normally do on a proper computer.

Is this hinting at car sex with Elaine ;)
Yes. She is going to perform sexual acts on the car gearshift knob while you watch. Only watch, no touching allowed.

I have to agree, when those super religious types start giving into sin, or better yet claiming it is doing "good works"... things get crazy... and we all know who is driving that bus. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and acewinz
4.40 star(s) 322 Votes