Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
They also said they will be doing mini group endings but it's going to depend on who's in those groups and they aren't giving hints.
Acewinz makes P-Studios look like a bunch of amateurs when it comes to the relationship mini-pool department.

This is on par with Persona 4 Golden's Valentine mega-cutscene edit.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Doesn't need facepalming. Devs have mde it clear they aren't going for a harem ending. They may add in a non canon bonus ending if enough people want it but it won't be part of the main game.
I'd settle for an extended harem ending dream type thing that ends with him waking up next to Katie or Jenna. Honestly I think those are the only two 'main' girls that would marry the MC. I don't see Monica or Elaine walking down the aisle again.

Reactions: acewinz

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hmm. Is it possible whatever link you used wasn't updated? Do you see an EP17 folder in your game folder?
try without a mod.... i used WTmod untill chapter 16, then i couldnt start 17. get rid of mod and 17 works perfectly
Love this game 10/10 (y):love:

Dec 31, 2019
It has been like that since the start.

All of them wanted the MC one on one. Monica specifically tells you not to touch her kids. Katie breaks up with you if she finds out about you and Jenna. Both Katie and Jenna talk about how jealous they are.

I legit don't know where people are pulling this harem thing from because it's been hinted from the very start that cheating would end badly.
Not full harem, I agree with you that a Monica/Jenna/Katie ending wouldn't make sense. What I was hoping for were endings with one main girl + side girl(s).

Now that it is said there will be endings with more than one girl, I'll wait and see if there will be any with the girls I like. Honestly out of the main girls I'm only into Katie, I'm not even romancing Monica in my main save, but there are some side girls I like and would be difficult for me to reject them.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice update, Jenna is really getting out of her shell and she's really girlfriend material. I chose her as my main girl then Katie as second girl but if there were more option, I'd choose Jo

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
acewinz Well, I just finished the update, and it went well above my expectations. What a great example of underselling and overdelivering on your part! I know there were a couple of people who say they are unsatisfied, but I loved it. I'll skip the spoilers, but I thought every scene was great and reminded me how much I missed all the great WTHI characters.

I know I am setting my MC up for a fall, but I can't resist anyone, and that is how it should be. My MC deserves what he gets :). You and Cheeky have written women with actual personalities and opinions, which really adds to the realism (by adult game standards). Awesome job. Thanks!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh snap I just read some lines that hint at Dogboy maybe being the MC's dad's son? This is getting more twists than an M. Night Shyamalan movie, only good.
I like most of his work, except for the Village.

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
im afraid theres no harem ending, so far each girl wont sharing, except for jenna.
1 question though, dog boy was mc half brother?

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes