P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Kept a "man whore" & Monica/Katie/Jenna save going just to see the eventual fallout. My thoughts on the outcome:

Monica - don't know
Katie/Zarah - either castrate MC or get some help to physically hurt
Jenna/Jolina - screw MC's life digitally
Elaine/Bella - make damn sure MC can't get money/house
Debbie/Lily/Angel - add MC to ignore list
Wanda - may be only salvation for MC if not castrated

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Not saying both sisters won't work in the end but currently Katie was not down for that. I don't know if that's a direction the devs will go all I know is Monica won't be a happy bunny.

There are 3 groups I currently see working very well those being Lily, Deb and Katie or Jenna and Jolina or Angel and Wanda. Monica and Zarah could be a thing.

Not sure of any others.
I can see Elaine+Bella too, at one point Bella enters the house saying "Hello honey" without her knowing you were there, and then she tries to say he saw your car, but its obviously a lie.

Reactions: moonmite84

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Don't read too much into that.
Think of it more as something that fits with her character, in regards to the kinds of things she'd say to someone she lives with, in a purely platonic way as opposed to a romantic or sexual relationship.
Then why does she inmediately tries to change the target into saying it was for the MC?

If it was something common to tell to someone you live with (which i naver saw it happened with a word like honey) then Bella would have tell the MC that's what she calls her sister.

There is clearly something behind that

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then why does she inmediately tries to change the target into saying it was for the MC?

If it was something common to tell to someone you live with (which i naver saw it happened with a word like honey) then Bella would have tell the MC that's what she calls her sister.

Not that clearly.

Bella tells you she won't share you with anyone. If she had something going on with Elaine she wouldn't mind sharing with her.

The dev team also like to throw in random meaningless comments that look like more than they are. It throws people off and keeps them guessing.

Also remember this game has no incest so the chances of that being a thing aren't very high.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because he's there, obviously.

Not in what she said, and who she was saying it to.
Changing it to mean the MC when she's addressing him, is due to her interest in him.

You're reading into it what you want to see, instead of what it is.

Reactions: Xarin

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
We do plan on making replayability easier by incorporating Phalzyrs quickstart mod (after tweaking it some more).
It will allow you to pick the girl settings and EP you want and possibly some key story elements.

And ya the bedsheets in Jenna's has been a pita. I'm sure we will be changing that going forward in new scenes, but not going to take time to rerender old ones (at least not yet), but in the meantime I'd just suggest changing the textbox/opacity temporarily in those scenes.
I realized that from ep 17 the game starts to get more selective ..
Yes, there are several traps throughout history (and re loading save is your best friend) ..
What left many confused was the freedom given to the MC until then, and situations where the intention to accept someone else .. (others are partially... improbable)

Like the tease between katie and jenna (tanning scene) ..
Monica and jenna (pool)
Just show a gift box, and then say it’s not for you ..:oops:

The characters don't move away while the mc .. technically lies ... and made the right choices (aka reboot.).
From now on will there be situations of no return, pushing the characters away?
How is it with regard to lies?
It was possible until now, saying I like you and not breakup ..

In an unusual situation, Katie says she would wait 10 years for the MC (accept the money) ......
alternative ending, 10 years later?
So is it correct to say that there will be punishments from now on?
Goodbye avoidance in the answers?
trueno.gif
And most importantly, how many chapters are planned?
Thanks..

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes, there are several traps throughout history (and re loading save is your best friend) ..
What left many confused was the freedom given to the MC until then, and situations where the intention to accept someone else .. (others are partially... improbable)

Monica and jenna (pool)

The characters don't move away while the mc .. technically lies ... and made the right choices (aka reboot.).

In an unusual situation, Katie says she would wait 10 years for the MC (accept the money) ......
View attachment 687247
Thanks..
Hehe. Cheeky is somewhat regretting that money/girls choice now, at least the girl part. Nothing has changed as far as us doing our best to leave the MC an out with the lying/cheating to keep the relationships going as long as possible and turning some of them into multi-girl fun and even multi-girl paths. There may be more relationship traps because things are getting more complicated, but we always intend to leave the most play-ability for those wanting it in every EP. Only when things get near the end (not there yet) will it come time to really decide on a girl/girls, break some hearts (if you haven't already), and suffer some repercussions for your actions that may or may not be acceptable to your chosen few.

That said, there are still times when you can still miss things if you aren't involved with another girl or made certain choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will go double going forward. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Like some of the scenes with wanda/angel at the photoshoot if angel wasn't invited and/or not encouarging lesbianism when given the chance. This will go double going forward. :)
So does that mean we just have to continue being man-whores while dodging the land mines going forward? lol Seems the only way to find out all the juicy gossip. I just restarted to do a solo girl playthrough to see just how much i'll miss just focusing on one.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So does that mean we just have to continue being man-whores while dodging the land mines going forward? lol Seems the only way to find out all the juicy gossip. I just restarted to do a solo girl playthrough to see just how much i'll miss just focusing on one.
Land mines won't be avoidable for much longer.

It's getting closer to the day the shit hits the fan. The only question left is who will still be speaking the MC once they all find out what an absolute shit he's been to them.

I don't know if the devs plan on letting any of them forgive him or whether being a man whore will lose them all for good. Probably not all will forgive him if any do.

Going solo or keeping it to groups that make sense to the story might miss you certain comments but that's why some of us have multiple routes, so we don't miss anything nor run the risk of losing everyone.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You so far shouldn't miss much other than some dialog changes with a girl seeing her solo vs while cheating with others. You are more likely to miss scenes by not cheating. :) (You might just feel more guilt ferrets nibbling away.)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Land mines won't be avoidable for much longer.

It's getting closer to the day the shit hits the fan. The only question left is who will still be speaking the MC once they all find out what an absolute shit he's been to them.
And I'm waiting for this with glee, like with the Melody + Amy dinner in Melody, where they find out the MC has been dating both of them. GLEE! :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And I'm waiting for this with glee, like with the Melody + Amy dinner in Melody, where they find out the MC has been dating both of them. GLEE! :D
Haha. I never saw that part. May have to load it up and set some variables.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Monica and jenna (pool)

View attachment 687247
Thanks..
Oh, sorry I missed the chapter question.... 25 was still the initial estimate, but honestly we don't know. We have arcs planned, and they will take as long as they take. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You so far shouldn't miss much other than some dialog changes with a girl seeing her solo vs while cheating with others. You are more likely to miss scenes by not cheating. :) (You might just feel more guilt ferrets nibbling away.)
Yeah on my full play through so far of all episodes i didn't miss anything (I think) That was the man-whore playthrough so anything with boobs was nailed but it was just to see the content ... is it odd to feel bad even when doing that in a game? Maybe i'm weird. lol ;)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i think in episode 17 ther is a something wrong if you had no sex with jolina in ep 16 and you are dating jenna the right scene triggers if you want to reject her but not when you say you love her i have nearly no insight in renpy but after a bit diggin i think it is:

if (CDate >= 7) or (CDate <= -4):
jump Business_Sex
else:
jump Business_NoSex

wich triggers the branch is missing after your your choice and the line

scene E17 E17S3J_06
J "You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetheart! But enough naughtiness for now. We have lots to talk about. And you cannot stay in my room too long. Mom is still awake."

i changed it in the file and the scene now triggers correctly but i dont know if it could mess something up.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i think in episode 17 ther is a something wrong if you had no sex with jolina in ep 16 and you are dating jenna the right scene triggers if you want to reject her but not when you say you love her i have nearly no insight in renpy but after a bit diggin i think it is:

if (CDate >= 7) or (CDate <= -4):
jump Business_Sex
else:
jump Business_NoSex

wich triggers the branch is missing after your your choice and the line

scene E17 E17S3J_06
J "You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetheart! But enough naughtiness for now. We have lots to talk about. And you cannot stay in my room too long. Mom is still awake."

i changed it in the file and the scene now triggers correctly but i dont know if it could mess something up.
Thanks Majindevil. We know about that one and it will be fixed in the upcoming patch and it won't mess anything up if you don't replay it later. (Just impacts the dialog there).

Reactions: P4cc3r5

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just finished. Some thoughts;

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes