P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The episode development style is quite expected but good to know this is really the case.

I was wondering if:

1. Character exit -- Are there any characters that would cease to appear due to player choices/ storylines, going fwd?
  2. Ending(s) -- Are there multiple endings planned? I think it's a stupid question given so many characters and their arcs. Additionally, which episode would be the finale? Somehow I'm getting the inkling given the content size of E17, the next one might be the final. I remember CheekyGimp promised an epilogue as well.
Keep up the good work, quality storylines have been a hallmark of your team.
I thought I read here in the past that it would be 20+ episodes. Ep. 17 will be substantial - but most are. Just seems more than normal due to development complication.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
acewinz

I was wondering, is there a particular scene you wrote, that you are especially proud of? As in you personally, not the team or Cheeky.

Edited to add: And I'm sorry, if this is actually answered in all these answers on the discord-channel, but loading that channel alone took some time and reading through it will take a long time, so I did want to ask the question here.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz

I was wondering, is there a particular scene you wrote, that you are especially proud of? As in you personally, not the time or Cheeky.

Edited to add: And I'm sorry, if this is actually answered in all these answers on the discord-channel, but loading that channel alone took some time and reading through it will take a long time, so I did want to ask the question here.
I can't claim the credit for any one scene given how closely Cheeky and I work together (not to mention Cell and Red handling most of the art). But the offset is I had a hand in almost everything since the Katie restaurant/beachhouse date which is the first scene I wrote with Cheeky. It is also one I am pretty proud of. A lot of the jokes there are Ace originals that Cheeky liked enough to bring me on full time to expand his perverted humor base. :)

While not really my kink, Theresa's attitude and character are based on a twisted version of my experiences with her sort while attending Catholic school in my youth. I'm agnostic now, as a result of those experiences lol.

Coming up though I think my work with the EP17 Jenna/Katie scene (which kind of escalated after some Cheeky encouragement) and the Monica date I poured a lot into will hopefully be well received. But again, we work as a team and everyone contributes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The episode development style is quite expected but good to know this is really the case.

I was wondering if:

1. Character exit -- Are there any characters that would cease to appear due to player choices/ storylines, going fwd?
  2. Ending(s) -- Are there multiple endings planned? I think it's a stupid question given so many characters and their arcs. Additionally, which episode would be the finale? Somehow I'm getting the inkling given the content size of E17, the next one might be the final. I remember CheekyGimp promised an epilogue as well.
Keep up the good work, quality storylines have been a hallmark of your team.
Well, I imagine it is apparent that if you don't go after a girl romantically you will miss content that was exclusive to them like dates/sex, but almost all the chars have some part to play in the main story progression so will appear there even if you miss their romantic content. Also thus far you never miss any girls side/romance content even if you are seeing all of them, but there are some things you may miss by only seeing certain ones (especially with the upcoming arcs potentially involving more than one female).

As for endings there will definitely be more than one, both in regard to the main story and the girls (and epilogues with variations dependent on all those things). I took the liberty of mapping out a small quick sheet of the potential ending romance possibilities alone for us and came up with 13 of those or so not including the main story variations.

As for the finale episode, we don't know for sure. Cheeky guessed 25 a long time ago, but that was tentative and likely underestimated given we keep coming up with more to do. So long as people are enjoying what we have to tell, we won't be rushing things.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't claim the credit for any one scene given how closely Cheeky and I work together (not to mention Cell and Red handling most of the art). But the offset is I had a hand in almost everything since the Katie restaurant/beachhouse date which is the first scene I wrote with Cheeky. It is also one I am pretty proud of. A lot of the jokes there are Ace originals that Cheeky liked enough to bring me on full time to expand his perverted humor base. :)

While not really my kink, Theresa's attitude and character are based on a twisted version of my experiences with her sort while attending Catholic school in my youth. I'm agnostic now, as a result of those experiences lol.

Coming up though I think my work with the EP17 Jenna/Katie scene (which kind of escalated after some Cheeky encouragement) and the Monica date I poured a lot into will hopefully be well received. But again, we work as a team and everyone contributes.

Cool and of course I didn't want to take away any credit from the rest of the team, was just interested whether you had something of the sort. I liked the restaurant date a lot, though I admit for my (so far) canon playthrough, I did ask her to dial it down a bit, not that this stopped many of the jokes. :)

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Cool and of course I didn't want to take away any credit from the rest of the team, was just interested whether you had something of the sort. I liked the restaurant date a lot, though I admit for my (so far) canon playthrough, I did ask her to dial it down a bit, not that this stopped many of the jokes. :)
Didn't think you intended to take any credit away. Which was also my intent. :)

AND so you are one of those guys I have to keep track of the KChange variable for? :p

It's all good, we put it there for a reason. :) Though I think she will be funnier if you don't change her overall.

Reactions: botc76

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
But the offset is I had a hand in almost everything since the Katie restaurant/beachhouse date which is the first scene I wrote with Cheeky. It is also one I am pretty proud of. A lot of the jokes there are Ace originals that Cheeky liked enough to bring me on full time to expand his perverted humor base.
So you had a hand in that, eh? That was priceless.
The interaction with the waiter (Francois?) in the restaurant, especially if you took "Mom" there first, made me howl with laughter. Whoever created and rendered his facial expressions is genius.

Reactions: acewinz

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Where the heart is" version "19".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where the heart is" versione "19".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 05/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Where the heart is" version "18".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where the heart is" versione "18".

Update 02/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Where the heart is" version "17".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where the heart is" versione "17".

Here is the Italian translation of "Where the heart is" version "16".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Where the heart is" versione "16".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes