Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
We can see evidence on Jenna's computer about Bella having been in Jolina's apartment. Where as Jenna is the one who brought Jolina into your life, but the same could be said for Bella if she is the one behind the email.
Can you provide a screen shot? I may or be able to give this theory a boost or debunk it but first I need to see thr Bella @ Jolina's evidence.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
This isn't an incest game, the mod is completely separate, you'll have to take it up with the creators of the mod in their own thread these devs have nothing to do with it.
I've only started following this thread 3 days ago and I swear I've seen you say this 10 times already, as well as the Dev. Amazing really.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I've only started following this thread 3 days ago and I swear I've seen you say this 10 times already, as well as the Dev. Amazing really.
I agree people shouldn't come to this thread asking about the incest mod, but yes, the furious denying of anything incest related in here is a little ridiculous, especially when the game was 100% intended to be an incest game in the early stages of production.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I agree people shouldn't come to this thread asking about the incest mod, but yes, the furious denying of anything incest related in here is a little ridiculous, especially when the game was 100% intended to be an incest game in the early stages of production.
No current plans to have direct incest. going for characters with whom you grew up (so have maternal / sisterly feelings) without having direct blood relations....
Cheeky's first ever comment in this thread, one day after this game got posted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
100% wrong.

We even mentioned what the dev said.

His first thought, before making the game, was to skirt Patreons rules and make it "incest" but then he decided he didn't want to make another incest cliche so avoided incest altogether.

That's why it needs a mod to change the story and not a patch.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Red469

May 18, 2018
Speaking of groupings that make sense, Theresa needs to be paired with that crazy crystal-ball lady from the festival. They'd be best pals in the mental hospital.
Theresa be a Prime candidate the thing she craves the most : Gag, Get tied up, and taken to the red room for Re conditioning of the mind...

Its a shame there wasnt a choice to stick a gag on her in the vn... Heres to wishing right?

The fortune teller actually made sense, and gave clues to the Possible who...

Speaking of who Dizzy is... Who has some theories ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.10.2020

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Theresa be a Prime candidate the thing she craves the most : Gag, Get tied up, and taken to the red room for Re conditioning of the mind...

Its a shame there wasnt a choice to stick a gag on her in the vn... Heres to wishing right?

My honest thoughts it's either Teresa or Jolina. An argument could be be made for Bella or Zarah.
I have a problem with the Bella theory because I believe that she is truly in love with the MC and there is strong evidence to support that and I'm also working on a Theory about Bella being the Mysterious E-mailer. Her reasoning being to keep MC off the streets while she has time to repair her sister. So until I actually see the evidence that Bella is connected to Jolina, I'm personally ruling Bella out.
As far as Elaine, I also see strong evidence that suggests that she is truly trying to make amends and is trying to find a way to make sure both her and MC get some of the inherentance.

I think Daddys 3rd lover is either Teresa or Angel as there has been a few clues that they may have been invested with MCs father.

The actual Gold Digger i was convinced was Jolina, but now I'm not entirely sure it isn't Teresa and there is still a chance that it could be Bella.

Reactions: Red469

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
acewinz Well done guys, the part with Theresa is fucking awesome. Praise to the creator of that character, it's incredibly fun to play with :D (I ususally skip the sub plays but in this case I went for it :D)
Really too bad it's a secondary character, along with Wanda & others. I can console myself a little with Debbie & Katie, but I can see there's a lot of effort spent on characters I'm not interested with :(
Anyway, keep up the good work

Reactions: acewinz

e.zavoli

Nov 1, 2017

Zarah. Zarah is the name of a drug (ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone), and one of the possible side effects is dizziness.

Zarah also says something about a old romance with a guy, but the guy (possible mc father) had a girlfriend and other women.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes