Randeza

May 16, 2018
suxx that it isen't a harem ending, still have katie tho. Could be funny if you try to go down the harem path that it become a major shitstorm ending.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get the gurl .. you have to contend 4 her sista” .. that is the way it goes ... play the game.
Anyone else think Zarah is ugly and only include her because you feel bad rejecting her? lol
We need the multiple POWs to get ahead ... criticism means unconfortable POWs also

This episode proves one thing to me.

No matter how much effort you put in and how good your product is, some fucker will always bitch.

And I don't mean in game.

Ace, tell Cheeky to ignore the dweebs, y'all did great work in this one.
We play and speak our mind ... this game is great ... testing the beta and giving feedback is ok.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
C”mon, gamers ... do not be beta!

Take the Alpha route 4 once and play this game!

It is only beta testing .. 4 once helping the devs iron out any kinks left unfinished.

We all want a wholesome gaming experience.

Reactions: Ghostload

fernandez19995

May 10, 2020
Hi! Just a question, I just finished episode 18 but the scene's from that episode didn't appear in the gallery. Is there a reason for this or will it eventually come by itself? Thanks.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi! Just a question, I just finished episode 18 but the scene's from that episode didn't appear in the gallery. Is there a reason for this or will it eventually come by itself? Thanks.
This is a BETA release that was leaked so it is missing some features the release version has - amongst them a fully implemented gallery...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
WTHI Ep. 19 Beta was just uploaded. Thanks for all you do.
I'll wait for the full/non beta...

Other poster... as far as changing back to orig style that isn't going to happen, though i might alter current slightly so it show more than one at a time, a screenfull of current selected episode... That wouldn't change the ease of which they can update the gallery...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just tried playing this update and had to close it out of annoyance because it seems like the Deb/Lily stuff is bugged or not finished yet. You can choose either to let the Deb/Lily stuff happen or be a dick and sabotage it but either way Deb is all over Lily and she does nothing to stop it even though she full on said she likes boys and isn't interested.

Also will we get an option to completely reject Bella she is really getting on my nerves. I really wish you could tell her to fuck off I rejected her at every turn yet I'm still forced to go on a date with her and kiss her even though I'm not interested.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Err... your reply confused the hell out of me. It went over my head. Could you explain it a different way? :LOL:
Canto Forte said:
"We need the multiple POWs to get ahead ... criticism means unconfortable POWs also"

We need multiple prisoners of war to get ahead? You heard him people! We need hostages! NOW!
GO! GO! GO!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes