Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. .but the dev immagined that Kate comes with benefits ... the benefits of her gurls...

They want to be with Kate and the MC on every conceivable way!

Please see the WT post in the OP. I will not be updating this til it's out of beta, and from the way the dev is talking this is not going to be a harem ending, so I will probably have to make it into a single path WT. Probably Katie threesome. Depending on what I can do w it, but no promises. Single path is what it's looking like now.
Kate is the lover, her friends come with / are the benefits .... why deprive them babes of such a wonderful life?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Ok I downloaded the "patch" and i got this what did i do wrong?
You dragged the root folder of the patch to your install's ./game/ folder. You need to drill down one more folder.
Open the patch zip file. Inside it will be a folder named "Ep19 Patch". Now open that folder in the zip file and you'll see 2 directories and 24 files. Highlight all of them and drag those to your episode 18's ./game/ folder. You'll be prompted to overwrite a number of files. Do so.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
But .. .but the dev immagined that Kate comes with benefits ... the benefits of her gurls...

They want to be with Kate and the MC on every conceivable way!

Kate is the lover, her friends come with / are the benefits .... why deprive them babes of such a wonderful life?
That's what I mean the Katie/Debbie/Lily path.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2020 (Ep19)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes