Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
when Elaine gives him the house by the sea, she reveals that her conditions are to completely cut off relations with MC, but that she absolutely does not intend to do so, but that if for some reason she should have her share of the heritage and Mc nothing, in order to give it.

but then she also reveals that she was not honest about everything.

starting from the assumption that she is sincere (if she wasn't, there is no point in trusting what she says) Elaine's secret is linked to what she is organizing with her lawyer, I think.

but we must also keep in mind that she is the main candidate to have sent the email to MC from Jolina's bar, or that she doesn't want to have anything to do with it anyway (which could be explained by the unspecified relationship between Bella and Jolina)
Maybe she's working ot get all the money for herself and if she'll become MC's sugar mommy or not, remains to be seen...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe she's working ot get all the money for herself and if she'll become MC's sugar mommy or not, remains to be seen...

here we enter the field of crazy speculations, which I like o_O.

for the tone of the game so far I would be surprised if there were cruel betrayals, there are lies and omissions but I don't think Mc will be stabbed 33 times

and I'm not at all convinced that the third heir is "evil"

to give an example, Elaine actually tries to distance MC from Monica, which would be a contradiction if she cared about the inheritance, the same goes for Bella who is one of the suspects (and who at the same time also pushes Mc away from Elaine, helping her sister in case)

having said that, as a player, it's pretty indifferent how much money MC will eventually pocket .. it's the journey that counts !!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I tried to hold back but speculation escapes me ..

it is not a raspberry-proof theory but it fascinates me:
Bella works (or worked) for the detective agency that will have to watch over the three heirs.

this would explain the apparent madness of having left home and work to assist her sister, now her work is there.

and that would also explain her schizophrenic attitude towards Elaine and MC, she wants them to collect their share and share it with her for different reasons (love and affection)

the doubt, the Jolly remains Jolina, an accomplice / colleague of Bella? or the third heir in Bella's web? I would say the first, for now Jolina has manipulated aspiring detective Jenna and her Scooby Doo very well

who watches the watchers? nobody

p.s. Maviarab forgive me ...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I tried to hold back but speculation escapes me ..

it is not a raspberry-proof theory but it fascinates me:
Bella works (or worked) for the detective agency that will have to watch over the three heirs.

this would explain the apparent madness of having left home and work to assist her sister, now her work is there.

and that would also explain her schizophrenic attitude towards Elaine and MC, she wants them to collect their share and share it with her for different reasons (love and affection)

the doubt, the Jolly remains Jolina, an accomplice / colleague of Bella? or the third heir in Bella's web? I would say the first, for now Jolina has manipulated aspiring detective Jenna and her Scooby Doo very well

who watches the watchers? nobody

p.s. Maviarab forgive me ...
Hmmm. Well...I've read crazier theories...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, it is possible. As far as I can tell it fits. A little overly complicated probably, but I have seem more convoluted stories around here for sure.
in reality in my opinion there is a fundamental point, which has already happened, which if revealed would say a lot about the mystery of the will.

and I am not referring to the fake email (which is not said will be so solving)

Did Elaine really throw out the MC stuff?

I have many doubts, but of course no certainty.

if Elaine really threw it away it becomes hard to believe in her repentance. It is one thing to accept that she kicked Mc out of guilt, but if she really threw away all his stuff how could she ever believe he would forgive her? it would leave him homeless and without his underwear ... but above all without any memory. after such a gesture, how could she think of mending the relationship with MC?

Elaine takes responsibility for every accusation MC makes to her (whether or not she is sincere has to be proved), but she never talks about throwing his stuff away.

only Bella tells us that she saved his things and brought them to him.

so it's Bella's word against… nobody's word really.

I don't know if I'm giving too much importance to a nonsense, but this doubt continues to assail me

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
in reality in my opinion there is a fundamental point, which has already happened, which if revealed would say a lot about the mystery of the will.

and I am not referring to the fake email (which is not said will be so solving)

Did Elaine really throw out the MC stuff?

I have many doubts, but of course no certainty.

if Elaine really threw it away it becomes hard to believe in her repentance. It is one thing to accept that she kicked Mc out of guilt, but if she really threw away all his stuff how could she ever believe he would forgive her? it would leave him homeless and without his underwear ... but above all without any memory. after such a gesture, how could she think of mending the relationship with MC?

Elaine takes responsibility for every accusation MC makes to her (whether or not she is sincere has to be proved), but she never talks about throwing his stuff away.

only Bella tells us that she saved his things and brought them to him.

so it's Bella's word against… nobody's word really.

I don't know if I'm giving too much importance to a nonsense, but this doubt continues to assail me
And she supposedly threw it out before the deadline she gave MC.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And she supposedly threw it out before the deadline she gave MC.
for me that act would not be at all congruent with what Elaine herself tells MC after, how she regretted having kicked him out and how she wanted to contact him but was stopped by Bella (not to confuse MC even more)

she apologizes to him numerous times for kicking him out, never for throwing away his things

for me that's a heads or tails moment, either Bella or Elaine

Reactions: cakeny

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
for me that's a heads or tails moment, either Bella or Elaine
IMO its either bella or Zarah

leaning heavily towards Zarah

people sleep on Zarah as a possibility she is just as if not more shady then Bella.
she knew MC's parents from years back, is very tight lipped about her past, and has from day one been manipulating you and Monica to hook up, then takes photos while MC and Monica are fucking at the photo shoot and then immediately dips out, like its really odd that the MC's requirements are conveniently the same things that Zarah pushes the MC to do the hardest.

Reactions: Machete

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its really odd that the MC's requirements are conveniently the same things that Zarah pushes the MC to do the hardest.
She doesn't know his requirements.

The only people that know are him and the lawyer. Telling Monica is optional but even if you do tell her she was trying to get the Mc with Monica long before the will came up.

then takes photos while MC and Monica are fucking at the photo shoot and then immediately dips out,
She was taking photo's of Monica and the MC in their underwear because that's what she was there to do.

She stopped taking photo's before they started fucking and left because they were about to start fucking and dismissed her.

is very tight lipped about her past
MC never asked about her past until the talk about her husband came up.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
IMO its either bella or Zarah

leaning heavily towards Zarah

people sleep on Zarah as a possibility she is just as if not more shady then Bella.
she knew MC's parents from years back, is very tight lipped about her past, and has from day one been manipulating you and Monica to hook up, then takes photos while MC and Monica are fucking at the photo shoot and then immediately dips out, like its really odd that the MC's requirements are conveniently the same things that Zarah pushes the MC to do the hardest.

I was referring strictly to that situation

one of Bella and Elaine is lying, and it is that episode that can tell us which of the two

I wasn't referring to the third heiress, I would reject Bella for now, her actions push both Elaine and MC to take their part, it would be counterproductive for her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She doesn't know his requirements.

The only people that know are him and the lawyer. Telling Monica is optional but even if you do tell her she was trying to get the Mc with Monica long before the will came up.

She was taking photo's of Monica and the MC in their underwear because that's what she was there to do.

She stopped taking photo's before they started fucking and left because they were about to start fucking and dismissed her.

MC never asked about her past until the talk about her husband came up.

I agree with your objections.

in general the only clue against Zarah is that she was an asshole's lover, which in the end is the same clue about Angel and Jolina.

at first I was pretty convinced it was Zarah who sent the email to MC anyway but only to help Monica, not for the inheritance.

it would seem not so, even if I don't know how much one can trust Jolina

Reactions: Snugglepuff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't doubt daddy had a fling with Jolina, Angel, Theresa, Zarah, Bella or even Monica. The question is which of those flings are the third heiress.
ok that Donald is MC's father but he will also have left some of these alone ...

it is credible that he tried with Monica and Bella as the greater the risk, the greater the adrenaline.

for the same reason he could have tried it with Zarah too, even if it would seem a step backwards for him.

Angel and Jolina lend themselves perfectly to the role of "young lover" replacing the old one

with Theresa, if confirmed, it would still be an old story, practically contemporary to that with MC's mother and previous to Elaine

Lily no, why not, and why we don't want anyone to get hurt

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think the lawyer guy clearly explained that MC gets a given amount each year that he complies with the legacy, and that amount can't then be revoked. If i recall it correctly it's a million per year. If anytime he fails to comply he loses whatever is left of the legacy. If i remember correctly the legacy is 15 millions. So, in theory, MC has to stay away from Monica and the girls for at last 15 years.

Which i'd do with no second thoughts if i was him.

What i don't remember is what happens if all heirs comply with their request. Do they get 5million each or there is a priority, like Elein get the bucks if MC fails and Dizzy if both MC and Elaine faile?

And by the way, what might be their conditions? I kinda think Elain's condition might imply seducing MC to a certain extent.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes