Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You know I thought Katie's boobs were bigger looking too (Monica I think is just a trick of perspective with the angle, you can see in the later one she is still plenty stacked). Gonna have to question CellStudios about Katie though. :)
...The goddess is perfect as is so that Cellstudios character better not be messing with her. ;)
BoobStudios...:unsure:nah, he wouldnt do such thing:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to hear Cheeky is feeling better, and thanks for the sneak peeks. Angel looks very nice. I like Jenna's sweater too, though it seems like it would be pretty sweltering on a very hot night. Here's hoping it will be possible for the statistically insignificant Jenna or Katie solo runs to reveal the relationship during movie night.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
He checked in at the end of July and said he was feeling better, but still fatigued. I also figure he has a lot of RL catchup to do when he gets back on his feet. But in the meantime I'm putting out teasers to try and tied folks over.
I'm glad to here he is doing better, but if he needs more time to heal time him to get back in bed and rest up!!!

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Just happy to hear that Cheeky is at least feeling a little better. (y)

My feet are taped to the bike for this game. I'm not going anywhere the update comes out when it comes out. :)

Very nice.

:unsure: Is it just me or do Monica's boobs looks smaller and Katie's boobs look bigger in that first image?
It is the distance, my friend. Get your eyes focused on the boobies
:cool:;)

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I couldn't find this when I tried searching so sorry if this question has come up earlier.
Does Cheeky have any plans to update/redo the earlier episodes? There is a huge increase in quality when comparing the earlier episodes to the latest ones and there is a lot of model changes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I couldn't find this when I tried searching so sorry if this question has come up earlier.
Does Cheeky have any plans to update/redo the earlier episodes? There is a huge increase in quality when comparing the earlier episodes to the latest ones and there is a lot of model changes
Yup, that is what our our artist does when he gets tired of all the animations we make him do.

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes