OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
ugh the new gallery is awful, i understand maybe wanting to be a bit unique to other games galleries but this new one is horrendous. Its confusing, doesn't give much detail, and just plain ugly to be honest. What's wrong with the simple grid method, that was easier to use (As its basically the standard) also easy to understand what you were gonna get in the scene you picked. Also the slider you use to pick episodes doesn't even work properly, you have to click loads for it to even move. Also its much better being organised by character , instead of by scene and episode, so people can actually get what they want and spend time enjoying it, instead of wasting time trying to find what scene has a certain moment they like with a character they like. (Not hating the game ,love the game, just hating the extras/UI)

Edit: Also doesn't include the content that came out in ep19 (You can slide to ep19 with the slider but then it just says 'Not included'), so i cant even go back and see what content I may have missed....
1608758258863.png

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
How did you miss that? Been discussed ad-infinitum. When on Jenna's laptop and you can see all her feeds/screenshots etc, there is a shot of both of them (individually) in what appears to be the exact same kitchen.
Ah, been a long time since I played a Jenna/Jolina path.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ugh the new gallery is awful, i understand maybe wanting to be a bit unique to other games galleries but this new one is horrendous. Its confusing, doesn't give much detail, and just plain ugly to be honest. What's wrong with the simple grid method, that was easier to use (As its basically the standard) also easy to understand what you were gonna get in the scene you picked. Also the slider you use to pick episodes doesn't even work properly, you have to click loads for it to even move. Also its much better being organised by character , instead of by scene and episode, so people can actually get what they want and spend time enjoying it, instead of wasting time trying to find what scene has a certain moment they like with a character they like. (Not hating the game ,love the game, just hating the extras/UI)

Edit: Also doesn't include the content that came out in ep19 (You can slide to ep19 with the slider but then it just says 'Not included'), so i cant even go back and see what content I may have missed....
View attachment 953614
i found it really easy to use, you just click the scene number to change the scene and it tells you what it is next to it with a big picture

Reactions: cakeny

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i found it really easy to use, you just click the scene number to change the scene and it tells you what it is next to it with a big picture
I guess. I'm probably just used to the old gallery (To me is a standard layout) where its organized by character instead of its new organisation by episode. Also kind of annoyed how it doesn't include content for ep19 in the gallery. But I'll live lol

Reactions: zædo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.04.2022 (Ep22)

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

View attachment 953614
I guess. I'm probably just used to the old gallery (To me is a standard layout) where its organized by character instead of its new organisation by episode. Also kind of annoyed how it doesn't include content for ep19 in the gallery. But I'll live lol
Aesthetically the old gallery looked better, but I think the switch to the new one was for a functionality reason. Either implementation was a lot easier or it allowed us more latitude for jumping to points more easily so we can offer up more scenes.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
However, the file is extracted. If you don't have it here I add it.
I downloaded it from Nopy and Mega - same checksum for the ZIP, so same file. The latest versions of WinRAR and PeaZIP both report the same thing - there's a checksum error in WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg. The file is definitely corrupt, probably because of a last-minute change by the author after the initial archive list was built.

EDIT - don't see any chatter on the CG Discord, but it's a quiet sever most of the time.
I haven't heard anything yet about issues with the full dl from our patreon and I don't see us making any last minute changes to an EP14 image. But if anyone was going to break the game with their tits I could see it being Elaine. (Or Monica, Jenna, Jolina)...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's been a very busy week, but I finally managed to download the final version of Episode 19 (save for some bug fixes, I suppose).

Overall I think it's a substantial improvement. Bella is a lot more likable and the situation with Lily/Debbie feels much smoother for those of us not trying to score with all of them. I still think the episode is too insistent on the group sex and I do not like decision to have the MC leave before he gets a chance to talk about it with them the next morning, but my biggest concerns have been addressed. (Thank you, by the way!)

But there is one thing that still really confuses me. AFAICT, unless the MC is dating Katie in some manner, the only way to avoid a threesome with Lily and Debbie is to leave the house (you'll get several chances). [EDIT: To clarify, I should have said without going for a solo Lily/Debbie run] Is that correct, or is there some bug (or dialog choice I'm missing)? If that is intentional, will the MC leaving still cause Lily and Debbie to stop fooling around in this case?

Lily is my favorite, but I do have a Jenna run too. I'd feel really awkward if my MC literally had to cheat on her with two hot girls lest Debbie lose the love of her life. :oops:

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It's been a very busy week, but I finally managed to download the final version of Episode 19 (save for some bug fixes, I suppose).

Overall I think it's a substantial improvement. Bella is a lot more likable and the situation with Lily/Debbie feels much smoother for those of us not trying to score with all of them. I still think the episode is too insistent on the group sex and I do not like decision to have the MC leave before he gets a chance to talk about it with them the next morning, but my biggest concerns have been addressed. (Thank you, by the way!)

But there is one thing that still really confuses me. AFAICT, unless the MC is dating Katie in some manner, the only way to avoid a threesome with Lily and Debbie is to leave the house (you'll get several chances). Is that correct, or is there some bug (or dialog choice I'm missing)? If that is intentional, will the MC leaving still cause Lily and Debbie to stop fooling around in this case?

Lily is my favorite, but I do have a Jenna run too. I'd feel really awkward if my MC literally had to cheat on her with two hot girls lest Debbie lose the love of her life. :oops:
if you let the kiss happen then after you will get a lap dance and then after that you will get the chance to declare your love for Lily or Debbie and no threesome, you still leave but thats just to let them talk things out between the girls

Reactions: acewinz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
if you let the kiss happen then after you will get a lap dance and then after that you will get the chance to declare your love for Lily or Debbie and no threesome, you still leave but thats just to let them talk things out between the girls
Ooops, I thought I mentioned without going solo Lily or Debbie, but I guess I didn't. I know about the solo options they added, those work nicely.

I was thinking about an MC that wasn't romancing any of the girls involved (hence the reference to my Jenna run). It just seems weird that in that circumstance an MC could invite the girls over and promise to help Debbie, but then has to run off to Monica's to avoid spontaneously developing a sexual interest in the newly minted couple. And it gets even weirder if the MC leaving is still expected to prevent Debbie and Lily from doing anything together.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Where can I find a walkthrough for the currently updated version?
Plus*"'# CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY OR BETTER YET HOME, NO!!! WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD A GAME BUT THE PAGE ONLY HAS REVIEWS & SUCH INSTEAD OF DOWNLOAD LINKS??!??????
PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE THANK U

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where can I find a walkthrough for the currently updated version?
Plus*"'# CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY OR BETTER YET HOME, NO!!! WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD A GAME BUT THE PAGE ONLY HAS REVIEWS & SUCH INSTEAD OF DOWNLOAD LINKS??!??????
PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE THANK U
Might want to get that Caps Lock checked... Looks like you're shouting.

1 - When someone makes one, you'll be able to get it here.
The person who was making it, decided that after months and months of devs stating that there'd be no harem, that they'd stop when it finally dawned on them that there would be no harem.

2 - The reviews "page" is a tab which you clicked on by mistake. The one next to it that says "Discussion" is where you are now, and the first post of a thread is where you'll always find links to download with.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I know the devs had nothing to do with the mod I simply thought one of the subscribers of this page knows anything about the mods.
Ah, now that question makes more sense.
In the OP beside where it says EXTRAS is a link that reads Mods, click that and it will bring you to the list of 5 different mods that are known. If there are any others then they haven't been linked or reported.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes