lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Apparently the anti-Monica conspiracy lobby is on the warpath.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
How can you have such a hard heart when you are in the presence of a woman with all her curves in place and who needs sex like bread.
We want to realize that Monica, Kate, Jenna Lily, Debbie, Zara, Wanda and Angel have the task of being the intriguingly sexy part and that's it, with hooks to the characters that beyond this task have to feed the mystery and the wait for the solution of everything. Jolina. Bella, Elaine.
You'll excuse Cell if I don't include that distant relative of hers, the Librarian, in the characters.

Apr 16, 2021
How can you have such a hard heart when you are in the presence of a woman with all her curves in place and who needs sex like bread.
We want to realize that Monica, Kate, Jenna Lily, Debbie, Zara, Wanda and Angel have the task of being the intriguingly sexy part and that's it, with hooks to the characters that beyond this task have to feed the mystery and the wait for the solution of everything. Jolina. Bella, Elaine.
You'll excuse Cell if I don't include that distant relative of hers, the Librarian, in the characters.
Count me in if you decide to go for a war against them. How dare mere mortals level allegations against her!!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
HAHA!

I re-read my post and I did come across as a bit of an ass. Sorry about that... but like I said in a later post, it's not her looks I didn't like... I love me some MILFs, but at the beginning she was so touchy feely clingy kissy lovey dovey that I cringed every time her character interacted with the MC, plus her friend Zarah just made things worse. She does get much better as the game goes along.

Also... what's the joke with the Librarian? I have seen that reference a few times. Are we talking about a character from another game?

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Also... what's the joke with the Librarian? I have seen that reference a few times. Are we talking about a character from another game?
OMG! The Librarian is a sex goddess! But you can't call her a cougar, she's too prehistoric. Better to call her a smilodon and be careful she doesn't track you down and pounce!

I'll spare you the picture of her in all her naked glory that is floating around, few mortals can handle it but I'm sure you can find it with a quick search.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Monica is all touchy-touchy, needy and thirsty AF because she is the GD :WutFace:. She seduced and tasted MC's daddy's dick and now she wants MC's younger horse cock, plus all his fortune (can't say I blame her for the cock, though, I mean have you seen the thing? :BootyTime:). Still, she aint' seeing a penny of my money.:WeSmart:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OMG! The Librarian is a sex goddess! But you can't call her a cougar, she's too prehistoric. Better to call her a smilodon and be careful she doesn't track you down and pounce!

I'll spare you the picture of her in all her naked glory that is floating around, few mortals can handle it but I'm sure you can find it with a quick search.
not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Little anyone here knows that the Librarian is actually Jenna from 50 years in the future, after having a breast reduction. :KEK:

• Haha

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Little anyone here knows that the Librarian is actually Jenna from 50 years in the future, after having a breast reduction. :KEK:
She didn't get a reduction, they deflated with age.

The opposite of Monica, who continues to grow. When she gets that old, she'll have her own inflatable life-raft.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes