Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB: - -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: - -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Did anything ever come of the weirdo/stalker-ish guy from the early chapters? I think he followed Jenna around (haven't played in a long time) and had the dog. It seemed to me to be a setup for him to try something where you may need to fight him or maybe even a rival of sorts for her affection.

Did he just disappear or was he part of the story so far?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Did anything ever come of the weirdo/stalker-ish guy from the early chapters? I think he followed Jenna around (haven't played in a long time) and had the dog. It seemed to me to be a setup for him to try something where you may need to fight him or maybe even a rival of sorts for her affection.

Did he just disappear or was he part of the story so far?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I get an exception when picking the musical intro montage (downloaded full game from here from Mega).
The little tutorial also shows images having the Gallery option, but I don't actually see it in the game itself. Was it removed or does my game have serious issues?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KingArthur101

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Reactions: alex13_zen

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm glad the 'Recommended' tag appears next to some decisions, because I would have foolishly skipped the Comicon otherwise.

We finally found out who the gold-digger is, but then the episode ends in a cliffhanger :)

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I really like that game but at the Point where the MC have to decide between the girls i stopped. I hope that the game will get a Harem Tag in the Future
Me too. I feel like if the choice were made very early in the game it you wouldn't get as attached to the other characters. But a choice like that in a game like this is a brick wall for me.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
So, somehow my saves went belly up. I don't remember if I deleted them or what.

Too bad, I'm not going trough this heart break again. I chose Katie, and nuked everyone else. If I can't have an Harem, I will not cheat. Can't bring myself to cut limbs to appease a dev. Great game, but, too great LI's to have to choose. Nope, not again, I got too attached, killed all my fun.

Oh, you want me to play this 10x? Choosing a different LI each time? Hurting my own feelings 10x? Sadistic much? Nope, I'm done cutting myself. Just thinking of going through that again makes me sick. Why am I complaining? Because this game was too fucking good, the characters were too fucking awesome, the choice was too fucking painful. Yay, the dev won. Good job.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Thanks Lord no. Or at last, not if you don't want it. Monica is one of the possible LIs, but this game has the precious and oddly rare feature to let you choose the main LI among a pletora of options, or even none of them, if you so fancy.

No forced relationship or interations here. Full agency.

Oh, and by the way there is an awful lot of sex scenes with Monica. You get a lot less if you pursue some secondary LI like Wanda or Angel. Maybe you misstep on some choice here and there.
How many exactly? I used the walkthrough and I feel I unlocked all of them. Btw I am talking about vag sex no blowjobs, I only count 3 (photoshoot, date, kitchen).

If there's more than 3 I am definitely missing something.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes