acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Awesome update, and I'm glad how the story with Elaine played out, recent revelations would have been heart to swallow, after she became such a sweet lady.

This felt like at least two regular updates and for many games this would have been three or even four, so that really balances out the long time between episodes.

I will try to not go into particulars so much, that it will actually spoil someone's fun, but if you don't want ANY information about the next episode, better stop reading here. And no I won't put it into actual spoilers, because nothing I write about is surprising IF you played the game up until this point.

Things I particularly liked: The interactions with Jo in the beach house, if the MC isn't also in a relationship with Bella, the romantic dialogue options between Jenna and the MC at the convention (and yes, most of the convention as well, the larp/play was fun, but it did take a bit much of the update, that if the update in general was smaller, I might have not liked it quite as much).
The conversation between Elaine and the MC at the end was fantastic. And I really appreciated the option of how to have sex with her, because while she might have asked for one thing, after a scene like that, that wouldn't be the kind of sex I would have wanted.

The episode was so long that I expected a cliffhanger several times, this went on so long that when the cliffhanger finally came it actually caught me a bit unprepared. :)

One minor point of criticism. When you have a relationship with both Bella and Jo, and they ask you with whom to spend the night, I didn't like that. The thing is, IF you really want to have a polyamorous relationship, I think that choosing someone over the other like that right at the start, might be the worst option possible.
IF the girls are adamant about not wanting to spend the night all together, I would have at least liked to have the option to sleep alone, rather than prefer one over the other.
Thanks for the constructive feedback botc76.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I played through the entire game only to have it end on 22.

[This is from the first MEGA download on this thread. The faulty one.]

I have to use the quickstart just to get to Episode 23 or redownload the whole thing all over again from the newer link.

Pirate's Punishment - I regret nothing. :ROFLMAO:

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
When someone with access uploads it here. That's how this site works... Are you expecting an official release by the dev for a pirate site?
since one of the dev is on the thread i assumed it was going to be a specific wait time before it gets to here

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I played through the entire game only to have it end on 22.

[This is from the first MEGA download on this thread. The faulty one.]

I have to use the quickstart just to get to Episode 23 or redownload the whole thing all over again from the newer link.

Pirate's Punishment - I regret nothing. :ROFLMAO:
Main post hasn't been updated yet. The update is listed in the thread. A page or two back. Plus, you'll need the fix acewinz posted after the leak post.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Nope. It was stated multiple times that there won't full harem.
Please don't squash my poor little horndog's heart by saying such hurtful words, lol. As far as what I've him molded as, his heart is set on taking every pussy out there in Where the heart is universe lol and it hurts him to find that this universe does not take a liking to the horndog harem path lol xD.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Well it was and is worth the wait thank you! :love:
I do wish angry sex would have one more round to really get it out of the Mc's system Lol
still haven't played every option and a bit of a thought
as for the sound music no real effect for me but sound affects got to be careful not to click to fast but most were well received

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well it was and is worth the wait thank you! :love:
I do wish angry sex would have one more round to really get it out of the Mc's system Lol
still haven't played every option and a bit of a thought
as for the sound music no real effect for me but sound affects got to be careful not to click to fast but most were well received

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Far as I know, a complete harem is and will be impossible, Cheeky has always held this position and even if I wished for it, it would change the tone of the game in a way that might not be possible, as telling a story where EVERY single one out of this huge array of love interests would be fine with a harem, including two pairs of sisters and including one mother would completely lose all resemblance of realism, however small it might already be.
Not even Perverteer has a harem of this size, and he would be the one dev I would go to looking for a story like that.

But at least Jenna is not the problem there, if you get what I mean. She doesn't exactly encourage it, but she has a voyeuristic streak and does love the MC so completely that as long as you love her back and make her feel that way, she is willing to do almost anything. Though even that can't go all the way.
In my opinion, you could go and either have her join Katie and her friends or you could continue with Jo and her and a few other LIs, if only because I don't see Katie accept anyone but Debbie and Lily and maybe Jenna, I'm pretty sure Jenna would draw the line where her mother is concerned though.
Oh, the heart knows the technicalities, it also knows that the maker of the universe will do what it may seem fit. But hope is a strange thing, that gives you something to look for where there is none.

Having said that, perfectly put about Jenna, give her love and she will give the world to you, not saying the others won't, but some tend to have a possessive streak that takes a dark turn, fast. She is by far as big a pervert as my horndog lol.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and botc76

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Please don't squash my poor little horndog's heart by saying such hurtful words, lol. As far as what I've him molded as, his heart is set on taking every pussy out there in Where the heart is universe lol and it hurts him to find that this universe does not take a liking to the horndog harem path lol xD.
Who knows perhaps there will be enough harem lovers willing to pay developers for DLC with alternative Harem King ending.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
nna-a! no harem tag... oops =) sorry

this VN not about harem. it is about romance. about hard and complicated choise, about heart pain. its a hard game. really. you can have the harem-like relationship with katy lili debbie.
you may have more girls but this is cheating.

another one more - no harem tag.
Oh my, more hurtful words :p xD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep23.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 22.10.2022 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Who knows perhaps there will be enough harem lovers willing to pay developers for DLC with alternative Harem King ending.
there was a game here that had so many people asking for harem that the developer said fine and made an ending where the MC just changed every potential LI into a mindless sexslave for his harem, very much treated as a bad ending

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
there was a game here that had so many people asking for harem that the developer said fine and made an ending where the MC just changed every potential LI into a mindless sexslave for his harem, very much treated as a bad ending
Would you mind telling us the game?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
are you by chance talking about LLTP? lol to a harem guy, that's the best ending :p Just one image, but a good one lol lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the constructive feedback botc76.

Lol. I'm looking forward to it, but you better not pull a "Daughter for Dessert" here, you know back when the "stepdaughter" suddenly starts to act like a bitch and everyone was complaining about it and Palmer and his team just said, "wait for it, just for a few updates, it will all be explained" and then the relevant update came and everyone reacted with: "What? That is no explanation. That doesn't make any sense." :)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes