milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Tried but not really a fan of these daz models. Don't really find any of them attractive at least from the earlier episodes I've tried. The amount of advances that I had to decline from the old lady character was tedious.
Don't worry, your virile young adult sperm rejuvenates Zarah. Look at her in episode 1 and then episode 22.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hope they can remake the earlier renders (1:1) once the game is completed. I don't think the writing need to be revised

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
How the fuck do you do it, I turn on skip unseen text because I can't fucking stand to even look at Katie, yet alone her cunty comments.
It's the combination of her hair & body structure; she looks like a crack addict whereas Jenna, Debbie, Lily, etc are curvy, athletic, and "clean looking"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's the combination of her hair & body structure; she looks like a crack addict whereas Jenna, Debbie, Lily, etc are curvy, athletic, and "clean looking"
Didn't your dad ever teach you not to stick it in crazy, not to mention how much is your cock going to burn after you stick it in her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Huh? Are you playing the same game I am? Katie has a great body... her personality is a bit much at times (though she has her sweet moments if played right)... her body is one of the betters ones in the game...

E16S1_4.jpg

E12S11A_53.jpg

E19BHX_KD_F11.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zerorox and acewinz

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I can't quite put my finger on what is vaguely off-putting with regards to the new Katie model face. It's like she had work done, like lip filler or something?

It's like higher fidelity than the original model, which is for the better, but the underlying mesh/structure may not have been?

Dunno.

That said, yeah, her body's banging!

Reactions: Night Hacker

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Uhhhh, i wish Jenna was the one that shared Captain Heart in her club.... I mean, Debbie is hot as fk.... But after comicon. That would've been soooooo much hotter.

Reactions: Damo324

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I can't quite put my finger on what is vaguely off-putting with regards to the new Katie model face. It's like she had work done, like lip filler or something?

It's like higher fidelity than the original model, which is for the better, but the underlying mesh/structure may not have been?

Dunno.

That said, yeah, her body's banging!
Yeah, the gen 8 upgrade didn't work for her, that is why after ep18 we reverted back to her original model. Might even end up redoing the renders for the ep and a half where she is the gen 8 to get her back to her original in the end. (yes, we did reuse some of the previous ep where she was upgraded to do the short lawyer discussion in Ep 23 for the time being). :p

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Zarah was never so bad. There is something about her. Maybe that she's a genuine nice person.
Nice person with with face of scary old hag (in early chapters), though... I fucked her in my playthrough, still better then standard "plastic dolls")
So noone Will say I can't see some "inner beauty" in women :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zarah was never so bad. There is something about her. Maybe that she's a genuine nice person.
Zarah I think is the only character to look older than she then actually is (50?)

and that is why I think she is one of the little masterpieces of the game, remaining despite an all an interesting and "pleasant" character

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh, after seeing so much too perfect clones in games I'm even more interested in more realistic looking girls, or even ugly... I can easily let my MC fuck even ugly old mutant girl with tentacles instead of limbs if she has interesting and attractive personality)
Though I'm not playing games for fapping anyway so...

• Haha

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah, they did something to her face, made it "sharper edged", more bony... something like that... but yeah her face looks different and somehow "angrier"...

Reactions: darthpham
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes