voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just finished playing. A few thoughts:

* I'm not a fan of the action buttons being black on a black background at the beginning. Perhaps a more contrasting color?

* Please speed up the text display at the beginning. It's irritating waiting for it to display.

* This almost seems like a realistic or at least a plausible setup. I like that. It's a welcome change.

* I like that there are bad endings. Too many games like this are too easy. I didn't mind all of the decision points, as it made me feel like I was playing a game rather than reading some guy's erotic novel disguised as a game.

Overall, I liked it. There's some promise, and I can see it going in smoe very interesting directions.

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
I don't get you how people still crave so much for incest. Few years ago I loved it because it was so taboo, but nowadays with 3/4 of the released games being incest-based, it's like a new normal. The worse thing is most of them have the same boring storyline, so ironically Patreon ban is the best thing that could happen to erotic games in general. Now creators have to be a bit more creative.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game has a lot of text not much to see except a cene where katie puts on the swimsuit and a little spy under the dress of monica ......

but I think the game still well curious what happened next what is with monica's job ?, who has sent the mail to monica that they can record uptake? (presumably the dad of the mc in reality not soo bad is just a loser of to be commanded by his girlfriend and tell him what he has to do and who will be able to get it from him)

and most importantly I can sleep at night when the girls sleep in their room to .... um ..... well ..... I mean ..... so .... yes, just to see if they are covered are they not freezing and so so yes ... nothing special just .... YES really I just mean it well I do not want that they get sick ^^
In any case, I'm looking forward to the next update and hope that you can do more then and how it goes on

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried out this visual novel/game, and the backstory in the beginning is something we've all seen a million times... Some of the character personalities are also stereo typical of a mother and 2 daughter setup, but there were a few unique aspects to their personalities... You need to be very careful and save game a lot, because the authors have placed many temptation traps into choices being made, that lead to Player Punishment dead ends... It's not like you see sometimes where there are just some initial few to teach you a lesson about going too far too fast... Instead they appear a lot... Some are almost like rabbit hole traps as well, with choice after choice after choice till you finally pushed things too far, game over... I'm not really a fan of their use... Even with the quirks and sometimes a lack of creativity and/or uniqueness to certain aspects, I still enjoyed the play through for the most part... I went ahead and posted my review...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the last girl on the main picture... she looks like the black haired girl in the game sisterly lust... just with different hair color.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
All the same... cloned models... Let's check game itself
Edit: Man, you're boobs addicted :) Katie though looks good. Not too "boobie", not too chubby, but they reaaaaaaaly likes kissing... Pervs :)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I love incest games and I usually don't post on thread that don't have the fetishes that I want because I think it's disrespectful to people who enjoy the game but I think the main "problem" here is that it's VERY obvious that this game was originally going to be about incest and was changed at the last moment, that's why there are many comments about incest in this thread... the truth is that make the women in the game "friends of the family" or "landlady/tenants" isn't very creative neither, it's just a very poor attempt to cover up all the incest that the game had so I don't agree that the Patreon ban made the devs more creatives, quite the opposite if we consider that some had to make fast/cheaps changes in story to please the new rules.

Anyway, I said everything I had to say so I will abandon the thread, to all who like incest as much as I do... I suggest you do the same! let other people enjoy this game and don't waste your time asking for an incest patch xD

Aug 16, 2017
well despite the exuberant breastage (personally I think more than a hand or mouthful is just a waste....and I already have both big :D ) this is not half bad. sure it has a few tics but at least its not another dull attempt at basic family incest.....its a game where we get to bang a family of females yay :D
variety IS after all the spice of life (so I tell me girlfriend....who then tells me 'no' I cant bang her sister or her mum...philistine)

ive seen a lot worse on this site and yes I have seen better but that said, its not overdone with a massive backstory and mounds of text to read, and the imagery is more than interesting enough. sure its not everyones cup of tea but it hardly warrants being overtly critical. for such an early start...its worth the download

my only real issue is THERE IS NO DECENT ASS PICS in this yet!!! yes 3 exclamations for that unforgivable oversight :D

Xjyn014

Feb 10, 2018
good story cant wait for more! also i had issues w/ 3 signatures had to play around a bit to work use 2nd option backspace try again lol
30489_gp-fan1.gif 85256_dmd-dafan.gif 74840_babysitter-fan1.gif

Xjyn014

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah to agree with the others. The boobs on every character are exceedingly enormous. I hope the dev has some variety in the body types of the girls. But apart from that I thought the characters were well thought out. I already know which one is my favorite.
yeah i was hoping one of them had smaller breasts also

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
"your inheritance"
Yea... But - alcoholic mom (even Russians don't drink at morning although them stereotypically accuses of alcoholism) who likes groping, Katie is bit too hungry to MC... Maby i'm just simplify all... And we'll see the twirled plot

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes