Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As much as I hope not but Bella could be (most likely) full of shit.
I think she was telling the truth with that one I think Bella has been nothing but truthful to us, and as much as I like Elaine I'd be more worried about her.

I follow every girls like a little dog. The worst is that I choose all the romance options (even for that nympho Zarah) , not even the friend with benefits opportunities.
Well I'm hoping near the end there will be that one last option to opt-out of a relationship before it goes sour at the end otherwise I'd imagine a few of us will have a lot of playthroughs to go back on :LOL:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
My mod version EP17-1 Mega WorkUpload (Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6160, in script
show screen Day1_button #End Day1 stats button #GIMP June2018
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen Day1_button is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep17
Wed Jun 03 13:49:48 2020

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Where The Heart Is\Where_The_Heart_Is_PC_Ep17_full\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep17
Wed Jun 03 13:49:48 2020
the mod needs to be changed, some things have been changed in the older episodes.

Mar 15, 2020
Not family. She was legit disgusted at the thought of MC doing anything with her mother and already dumped him if she finds out earlier about him and Jenna.

I think Deb and Lily will work with Katie but doubt anyone else will.

I'd like to see a Katie and Jenna after that update but can't see it after she shot it down. Katie isn't one to do something she doesn't want to.
I cant see Katie being in any sort of mini harem specially with Debbie and Lily. She got jealous enough to start a fight at the beach and I had already chosen to NOT pursue any relationship with Katie and didnt raise anything with her very high. I think my love was at 10 with Katie and a pretty low friendship score as well. yet she still acts like a possessive bitch.

MC+Debbie+Lily and thats only cause Lily is head over heals for MC, Debbie is crazy about Lily yet still enjoys MC's dick. Why the MC hasnt used the damn beach house to sit down and have a serious little heart to heart with those 2 at this point is way beyond me. Problem here is that MC is Debbie's if needed in emergency break glass for dick a jar . Lily is gonna want to fuck MC over letting Debbie fuck her

MC+Debbie+Katie would be a nightmare. Debbie is always gonna want Lily over MC unless Lily shoots her down real hard. In which case you were still the backup second choice. Katie's jealous streak already had her fight Debbie.

MC+Katie+Lily might work Cause Lily is crazy about the MC but still seemed to enjoy kissing Katie at the beach. Problem is, is Katie gonna let her jealous streak take over and be mean towards Lily.

safe bet is take the money, sever ties to Monica and family and move into the beach house and fuck beach bimbo's nightly. I'm sure you could get plenty of willing threesomes that way. Also gets rid of all the headaches and drama. lol

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Jeeeesus guys, 20+ pages in a day dafuq r u doin really :D I couldn't read all of it so i'll just go ahead and ask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On Theresa's part - i'm now sure she isn't the 3rd party, but she was MC's dad ex at some point way earlier. Also 98.735% sure DogBoy is MC's half-brother-from-another-mother.
About Jolina - i really hope at some point there'll be a scene where you will take Bella to Jo's cafe. Really interested in if Bella would know the place and want to enter at all and if they enter wanna see the reactions of both Bella & Jo. I think there was something between those two.
One thing i'd really be sad for though - if it turns out that Lily stands behind all of this. There are too much hints pointing in that direction and it will be really sad if from a naive, simple girl she turns out to be a cutthroat gold-digging, unscrupulous whore. She isn't my favorite and i'm not pursuing an ending with her involved in any way, but i'll be sad if she turns out to be pure evil.

That's for now... will make another conspiracy theory with the next playthrough :D

MC+Katie+Lily might work Cause Lily is crazy about the MC but still seemed to enjoy kissing Katie at the beach. Problem is, is Katie gonna let her jealous streak take over and be mean towards Lily.
I don't think Lily is "crazy" about the MC. She's never shown nearly as much affection as any of the other girls. With her it all looks like a careless banter and good sex; like she's just caught in the moment. Yes, she says she isn't willing to share, but i bet a relationship with her can't last long unless it's Debbie. I can totally see these two being a couple and occasionally getting some man in the mix just for fun. Whether it's the MC or someone else, it doesn;t matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: DorcasAurelia

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I forgot that old chapters needed updated for the new stats style... updated those older episodes and re-upload... :)
i also had the bug in my mod, although i had adapted everything, at least i thought so. this little creep was hiding in the whole text. :ROFLMAO:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I have only played up to about episode 15 i think and am waiting for a few chapters to be done to play them in one go but i wanted to ask; Is there a way to still come out well (So far) with just going for relationship with say one girl and not anyone else or do you have to sleep around some with multiple characters to learn info and such? Like i originally started and left out Monica and Angel as wasn't interested but then when the magazine thing came along i went back and replayed to see what happens. So if i hadn't gone with either of those women would Monica lose her business as she stated or is there other routes to take? Thanks.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

JCM

Feb 24, 2018
Finished Ep.17 but for some reason, the scenes are not saved in the gallery. Only up to Ep.16 scenes are there. Am I the only one?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i also had the bug in my mod, although i had adapted everything, at least i thought so. this little creep was hiding in the whole text. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but you weren't the one that made that new code :ROFLMAO: I should have known better... and i even missed something silly when i fixed it sigh... okay i tested it this time :whistle:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Game is really, really good, but I probably played it following the wrong path: I pursued almost all possibile relationships with every girl, but it's now pretty obvious that there's no way this thing ends peacefully or with some sort of big happy family.
To be fair, there's no tag 'Harem' in the description, but the more the story progresses and the more difficult will be for the developer to concoct an ending that doesn't involve MC having his huevos chopped and served on a plate by one or more of the girls he's been fooling around with.

The ending seems very far yet, but methinks it's time to roll back and replay it from the beginning choosing to pursue only one or maximum two of the girls (and, after all, for the scene with the other girls there's still the Gallery Mod....:cool::sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah but you weren't the one that made that new code :ROFLMAO: I should have known better... and i even missed something silly when i fixed it sigh... okay i tested it this time :whistle:
Guys, we are (and those among us who aren't should definitely be) very grateful for you work, so don't worry and take all the time you need to update your mods.
Please remember you work is always *greatly* appreciated

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
such things happen even to experienced people. sometimes you miss something. you can't make everything perfect, you can only try.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
The ending seems very far yet, but methinks it'd time to roll back and replay it from the beginning choosing to pursue only one or maximum two of the girls (and, after all, for the scene with the other girls there's still the Gallery Mod....:cool::sneaky:)
I am thinking the same. Who woulld you go for ?

I am kind of wishing everyone is in for the money, at least Jenna, Katie, Monica and the girls (Debbie and Lily) and also Elaine and Bella.

Leaving Angel, Jolina and a few others out of the plot... (money plot).

My favourites are Jolina and Lily. Although I would feel bad for choosing Lily because Debbie likes her.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone else having a hard time at turning any of the girls down when the option arises? I am I just can't say no to any of them right now and I'm kind of glad I didn't a lot of these scenes are paying off Jenna at the end of this update was something else. Loved the Elaine scene was well worth keeping her around. And of course when Bella mentioned religious nut job so it now looks like we have our mysterious 3rd woman it was a little surprising. But we still have the mystery of the Email sender
LOL. Indeed. I think I have 6 or 7 girlfriends at the moment. I will have to replay more sensibly at some point.

Reactions: Mormont
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes