Mod Ren'Py Where The Heart Is [Ep.24 & Season 1 v2024-07-10] All-Routes-Opened/See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Which do i install for the Remaster for Season 1? The mod says it's compatible, but when I copy it in the game folder, just get ren py errors. New folder of the game, so you know.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Which do i install for the Remaster for Season 1? The mod says it's compatible, but when I copy it in the game folder, just get ren py errors. New folder of the game, so you know.
I think you have to wait for an update to the mod. it is for the last version.
Season 1 Mod it is not yet available. I'm finishing testing it. You are probably installing the Mod for the old version of WTHI in the new game. That's why you get errors.

Reactions: TarusSilver

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
your mod would have been great if it weren't for the incest crap - why not have 2 versions - 1 for the incest you seem to love and a second for those that think incest is not for them

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 3584048

Overview:
I've made an All-Routes-Opened / See-All-Scenes Walkthrough Mod for Where The Heart Is by .
This Mod is based on the Mod by XanusR - - .
Please, support his work.​

Updated: 2024-07-20
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is / CheekyGimp - - - -
Modder: MurrayMods -
Mod Version: Ep.24 & Season 1 - Ch.5
Game Version: Ep.24 & Season 1 v2024-07-10 BETA
Language: English

Features:
I love this game. One of my all time favorites. The conflict in this game is based on the fact that the routes of all the MC's love interests cannot be kept open at the same time. And it is a very long game to play it as many times as LIs we want to seduce. So with a lot of information and a little Modder Magic, by following this Mod, the player can see all the scenes and keep all the routes open for all the girls in a single playthrough. This Mod does not turn the game into a kinetic novel, all decisions remain intact but it warns that certain deviations from the green path may lead to routes being closed. Once routes are closed they cannot be reopened and the player will have to follow a frustrating path with that LI for the rest of the game.
This game deserved several more chapters. Just when the paths were starting to get interesting... Let's hope CheekyGimp's remaster of WTHI continues beyond Ep.24 and we can see how all the routes develop. Like said in his post, WTHI remaster Season 1 is still in its beta stage. When Season 1 gets its final release and XanusR updates his Incest Re-write Mod I will also update mine. For now, you can play the 3 chapters of Season 1 with my Mod that will allow you to obtain all the possible points for the LIs in these 3 beta chapters.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2024-07-20: Mod for WTHI Season 1 v2024-07-10 beta updated!

Mod for Where The Heart Is Ep.24:
Mod for Where The Heart Is Season 1 v2024-07-10 beta:

Mod files are NOT interchangeable!

View attachment 3584361 View attachment 3584362 View attachment 3584364 View attachment 3584365 View attachment 3584367 View attachment 3584369 View attachment 3584372
thank you for the update~ ^_^

Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
your mod would have been great if it weren't for the incest crap - why not have 2 versions - 1 for the incest you seem to love and a second for those that think incest is not for them
Because the original game has more than 160,000 lines of code and thousands of decisions. Anyway, there are plans to release a version of the original script but it will be when CheekyGimp publishes Ep.25. It took me 8 months of continuous work to develop the Mod for Ep.24. I find it difficult to have that amount of time in the future.

Reactions: BGRW2020