Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am testing Natasha, I am pretty sure she is Eva 7 and her outfit at the cafe is Urban Dweller skirt and tank top, Moto Girl boots, apparently she never wears panties. Her hair is Goldtassel Brady Hair.

Nat-test.png

Maggie for Genesis 3 on the right, Eva 7 on the left. Maggie was the first test, but then I stumbled on Eva 7 and I think it is a better match. There might be a tweak or two needed, I haven't gotten that far yet.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Upon closer inspection, I no longer think Natasha is Eva 7. Natasha's skin details match some FWSA models, meaning it is exactly the same body skin. I only made it through the FWSA models I have installed locally, but her skin matches Keira, Mabel, Nancy, Saffron. Now I think the model is probably something from Sabby, but I have none installed at the moment. I am pretty sure Sabby and Sabby's collaboration with Fred Winkler have several models that share skin textures. What I am trying to do now is try to match face texture and shape since I am pretty confident on the body skin resource.

Here is one reason I don't think it is Eva, with heels she is over 6' tall, although that is an issue with almost all Genesis 3 Females. Also, her eyebrows do not match the in game renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lockhear I included you in a DM directed to Cheeky to see if he would be kind enough to share some hints as to the remaining characters. I hope that is okay with you.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
lockhear I included you in a DM directed to Cheeky to see if he would be kind enough to share some hints as to the remaining characters. I hope that is okay with you.
I doubt he'll be willing to uncover his secrets, it's understandable. I once asked another developer about the same thing and he turned me down. It's his work, after all.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It doesn't hurt to ask, and honestly these characters are about as straight out of the box as the could be. You may be 100% right, it seems to me that some devs just think everything is a big secret, even if they are just purchased assets with little to no modifications, but this is DAZ and nothing in DAZ is secret.

Both Royal Candy and Roman Hume shared a lot more than just hints, I got almost all short of the actual .DUF files and that propelled both Fan Art threads for No More Secrets and Dr Amana. So we will see. In the meantime, I will still look for the assets of the characters I am interested in.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So, it looks like Mabel is a G8 character, I found her hair asset and it is, , also the clown outfit she wears at the carnival is . She also appears at the restaurant on your date night with Katie in episode 15, wearing with the .
I haven't found the model yet, but I am sure it will turn up shortly. Like I said before, nearly all devs use DAZ and DAZ really holds no secrets (especially if you use assets without any tweaking).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay, lockhear I think you can add Mabel to the original post here is the info:

Mabel:
Body:

Hair:

Reactions: Ruffuss

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
A little bored last night so I went about trying to find the other two girls at the restaurant on Katie's Date Night, they only appear in 3 frames of Chapter 15 but I already found the dress for one of the girls, it is which is also part of the .

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
has anyone figure the assets for Angel.
I started looking yesterday, I think, but I am not 100%, she might be a G8 asset. It seems CheekyGimp used whatever he had on hand for the characters. And some pretty old assets, like the carnival.