Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
AlexStone Your work on Katie makes her much more interesting than in the actual game!
I found Katie to be hilarious and fun. It was one of the elements of the game I truly enjoyed. I would find it really curious if the Devs could find a way to have Katie, Bella and MC in a threesome. The commentary alone could be outrageous.

Reactions: AlexStone

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
CoryKatieBath002.png

CoryKatieBath004.png

NightClub030.png

DB-PartyLily001.png

"My Sister, My Roommate" revamp.
Katie, Debbie and Lily will be in the game.

DB-Party201.jpg
...and special guest star!

- Excuse me, what are you doing at the party?
- I'd rather not expand on that...
- Well, what are you doing?
- Well, you know, I really need the money for plastic surgery to increase my breast size, otherwise they won't take me into the "Visit" game.
- Wait, but you're already a D!
- Yeah, but this game needs a DDDD breast size....

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am 100% positive that Theresa uses Karen 7 skin textures. Looking at episode 21 and the fantastic sex scene with the MC it is definitely Karen 7. I don't know if FW McKayla is the right model (mentioned in the O.P.) but it is pretty close. Karen 7 is a bit too chiseled to be the correct Theresa model.

WTHI_Theresa_G8_Convession_Time_001_F95.png
Time for confessions!

Last edited:

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
enclosed German translation - there are still some mistakes in it but maybe someone can take a look at it - is only translated for episode 21-with deepl and corrected according to my modest renpy knowledge - from where to make backup of the game and then copy it into games View attachment Episode21.rpy

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Funny thing, someone sent me a PM that said I was wrong about Theresa's skin texture, but the one they said it was is definitely not correct. If I was wrong then at least do us fan artists a favor and provide correct information, not in a PM but to the thread in general. Even if it was intended to be that suggested skin, Episode 21 does not use it and I would favor using the latest images to match textures to.

There are a lot of devs that either intentionally or inadvertently change character looks during the course of their VN / Game development. I am not here to argue which is correct, just to say that what I was able to discover by looking at actual renders, I am pretty confident about my conclusion that the current skin texture is Karen 7.

/end rant

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So someone want to try Raiya Ronya HD as the actual face and body morph for Sister Theresa. I would but I don't have time today. FW McKayla is close but is not a 100% match.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Update on Theresa, skin is Genesis 3 Base or Genesis 8 Base. You can use Karen 7 because it gives you more makeup choices. But it appears that the character was created using the dial morphs on base G3 and not the actual character preset. At least that is the only way I can reconcile conflicting information.

Here is a Theresa test image based on Ronya using the default Genesis 3 Base materials.
Theresa_Test_F95.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lockhear After more playing around Theresa is definitely Riaya Ronya HD which is part of this bundle, .

Apparently the intent was that Theresa was Ronya for both morphs and skin texture as introduced in Episode 16 (E16S3_12.jpg), but the first nude image of her is in Episode 18 (E18ST_20.jpg) and her skin texture is Genesis 3 Base (or Karen 7 as it is the same skin).

• Wow
Reactions: lockhear

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
AlexStone Katie can do anyone she wants as in my personal meaningless opinion she is one of the worst LI's in this game. I would even take Natasha over Katie once Natasha was put in her place. And Natasha doesn't need any of my inheritance.

Reactions: AlexStone