Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
(y)(y)(y):love:Really very beautiful Jenna ... and sympathetic
Maybe you want to try to make Debbie ?
This is the second character from this game that I like
Thanks mate.
I will give her a crack, not really a fan of her so haven't really looked into it, My 2 favs are Jenna and Lilly.

Reactions: MrDL

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks mate.
I will give her a crack, not really a fan of her so haven't really looked into it, My 2 favs are Jenna and Lilly.
Debbie is weird for me since she looks like my little sister (especially when we were in college). My favs are Bella and Katie (Katie cracks me up so much she should have her own run as a standup in Vegas). Jenna is wonderful as is Wanda. Lilly is OK. On the note of your latest presentations of Jenna they are outstanding. All IMO of course.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Debbie is weird for me since she looks like my little sister (especially when we were in college). My favs are Bella and Katie (Katie cracks me up so much she should have her own run as a standup in Vegas). Jenna is wonderful as is Wanda. Lilly is OK. On the note of your latest presentations of Jenna they are outstanding. All IMO of course.
Yeah I like both Jenna and Lilly for the personalities, Jenna is sweet an innocent and Lilly comes off as dumb but sweet, and she doesn't let things really affect her too much.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 May I ask what skin textures you are using for Jenna (after her tan). And maybe the parameters you use for the surfaces.

I lost my duf file messing around and thought it was FWSA Cai but that is for Lily not Jenna.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619 May I ask what skin textures you are using for Jenna (after her tan). And maybe the parameters you use for the surfaces.

I lost my duf file messing around and thought it was FWSA Cai but that is for Lily not Jenna.
I'm not at my computer and i can't remember off the top of my head. Lockhear might be able to help you out.