Fan Art Where the Heart Is - Fan Art

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Curious why not go 'all the way' and convert her to Genesis 8.1 Base?

Lovely by the way.
I didn't even really think about it actually lol, was helping a friend out converting some of his models and figured might as well give her a go. I can give a shot later.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 helped me out a bit with Jenna, but that just made me go back and start from the beginning to rebuild the Morphs as separate full head and full body and control morphs. Here is my new Jenna. I used Jessaii Devery G8 skin as it is the closest to Jenara G3 but with a more correct skintone. Also Devery has a separate eyebrow morph to give Jenna fibermesh brows without jumping through hoops. Let me know what you guys think.

Jenna 81 test_F95.png

A bit of post processing to remove some noise in the image from DAZ, then resized.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
WhiteWolf619 helped me out a bit with Jenna, but that just made me go back and start from the beginning to rebuild the Morphs as separate full head and full body and control morphs. Here is my new Jenna. I used Jessaii Devery G8 skin as it is the closest to Jenara G3 but with a more correct skintone. Also Devery has a separate eyebrow morph to give Jenna fibermesh brows without jumping through hoops. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 1679393

A bit of post processing to remove some noise in the image from DAZ, then resized.
Not sure why the skin texture seems a little rough (Processing time?). Maybe she needs some Gold Bond?:giggle: Also her eyes are Blue. Other than those minor issues she looks great and a nice pose. Thank you for the work.:)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Blue, got it.
Skin, it is the way Jessaii does his/her skinning. There are duf files included that allow you to remove things like bump maps and normal maps, but this was 'just apply the damn skin and move on.duf'.