Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart Is - Incest Re-write & Walkthrough Mod [Episode 24] [XanusR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Has anyone played this game both with and without the incest patch/mod? I want to know their opinion about the incest modification. How well the story matches with the mod?

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Wondering if theres a way to fix the patch for incest only, excluding WT? I seem to be running into 1060 errors here, and I would rather not play with a WT enabled.

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Wondering if theres a way to fix the patch for incest only, excluding WT? I seem to be running into 1060 errors here, and I would rather not play with a WT enabled.
I have to go somewhere very soon, when I come back I'll take a look at it and get a patch sorted.

Reactions: ayy

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Has anyone played this game both with and without the incest patch/mod? I want to know their opinion about the incest modification. How well the story matches with the mod?
All I can say is that the incest patch works quite well up to Chapter 22. Then from Chapter 23 you get a lot of these:

Capture.PNG

Well, Monica WAS MC's MOTHER up to chapter 22...

Reactions: PR Mitter

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
All I can say is that the incest patch works quite well up to Chapter 22. Then from Chapter 23 you get a lot of these:

View attachment 3470580

Well, Monica WAS MC's MOTHER up to chapter 22...
I have stated previously that there might be the occasional thing I've missed (more so in the EP24 update due to lack of time whilst updating it). I'll sort this out next game update, if you find others could you DM me them so I can sort those too?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I have stated previously that there might be the occasional thing I've missed (more so in the EP24 update due to lack of time whilst updating it). I'll sort this out next game update, if you find others could you DM me them so I can sort those too?
The amount of work and hours that you must have put into this mod is mind-blowing. thanks mate :love:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 3142571

Overview:
This mod adds incest content into the game, making Monica the MC's mother and Katie and Jenna the MC's sisters. The mod changes all related dialogue in the game to reflect this change. Also contains an optional full walkthrough for all the choices in the game, highlighting which choices gain points, lose points, or result in a GAME OVER. Also fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.

Dr.Addy has returned & given me his approval to continue to update this version of his mod. Therefore updates will happen as and when they're needed.

I'm not going to update this mod for the Season 1 beta release. I will update it when Season 1's full version is released.

Updated: 4-12-2023
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is /
Modder: XanusR - -
Mod Version: Episode 24
Game Version: Episode 24
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Icepick52's bugfix is now built in.
- - -
Hii. There is Season 1 Beta release .Basically a Stream release.Can you make patch for it?

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
is there any mod that has a walkthrou past episode 18? Or does this mod also stops at that point.
The walkthrough continues to episode 24 in my mod (original Episode 24 before it was changed to Season 1 beta). However, it hasn't and won't be updated for the beta, only the full Season 1 release.

As SonsOfLiberty said, for what?

can you do the opposite? a WT only patch?
Not for the beta, no. I'm considering doing 3 versions of the mod for the full Season 1 release: Incest only, Incest + WT and WT only as there's been fairly high demand for a WT only mod that is as of yet, unsupplied.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote