Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The dev said the update will be out this month, but I don't know if that is even possible since the month is nearly over.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
first post last edited date is January 2021, so its doubtful this mod will be updated anytime soon

Edit: its [On Hold] lol

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Time to change status to abandonned then....
On hold this long? nah i don't believe it's on hold...

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018

This is what the mod dev wrote in January.
Coming up on a year now. probably safe to say abandoned on this one.

Sep 26, 2019
Koga has one IIRC. Its linked on the main page.
That mod doesn't have a gallery and the walkthrough doesn't include new content because he doesn't do the walkthrough he just adds someone else's once it gets done, so his mod doesn't really do anything. Koga seems to be more concerned with the music, which is fine if that's what he's in to, but not what I think most people want from a mod: an in game walkthrough, cheats, and a replay gallery. Hopefully this modder group warehouse? or whatever it's called works out because the mod situation is really frustrating for pretty much every game. Especially when a mod gets abandoned and it kills your saves.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
That mod doesn't have a gallery and the walkthrough doesn't include new content because he doesn't do the walkthrough he just adds someone else's once it gets done, so his mod doesn't really do anything. Koga seems to be more concerned with the music, which is fine if that's what he's in to, but not what I think most people want from a mod: an in game walkthrough, cheats, and a replay gallery. Hopefully this modder group warehouse? or whatever it's called works out because the mod situation is really frustrating for pretty much every game. Especially when a mod gets abandoned and it kills your saves.
You are absolutely correct and I feel like a dunce now :D
Gotta wait for DrAddy then.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi.... i would love or like to can find and download to play all this episodes from this game from ep 1 to 22, where i can find it?pls help me, thanks.

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
seriously, no kiddin? i hope so, i appreciate it. but if is not, what a shame i not find this game long time ago on first check
Considering the file is 4.2 Gb 3.8 Gb large (and 4.1 Gb once uncompressed), it is the full 22 episodes, no doubt :)

(Edited with the exact size)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
4.2gb? on me appear only 3.8gb when i try to download from mega or gofile, somethin is missing and i dont know what

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote