Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Hey folks, sorry but this is not an update to the mod. Just a little update on life.

I haven't been keeping well and things hadn't been improving a lot - I had to step away from everything for a while during my treatment. The entire ordeal left me quite weak and a little bit disillusioned - and frankly I'm not in a state to pursue this mod, at least not anytime soon. I'm really sorry for anyone who had been waiting for an update, but I'll be putting this On Hold for now. I can't really bring myself to abandon this and hopefully I can bring myself to feel excited to update the mod once more.

If there's anyone who'd like to continue the mod, you have my blessing :). I'll still be lurking around the community from time to time, but till I can get myself back up again, I'll be a passive member. Thank you all for the love and support that you've shown for the brief duration that this mod was up. And hopefully I can be a productive member of this community soon once more.

And till the next time, arrividerci.
I hope you get well soon.
Take care:)

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
I was using the one linked a couple pages back from Spirk that I was under the impression had been updated for ep19.
I did update the mod with the walkthrough and the incest portion. The part I was still working on was getting the gallery to work. I figured it out( the tags needed to be updated) but have been slammed with work as well as family health issues so haven't had time to work on it. I believe DrAddy's mod works quite well and he has the gallery updated if you want to use that one.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Look, I just want an unofficial incest patch for everything including the latest episode. Is there something like that out there somewhere?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote