• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
i was reading in the comment this worked for the newest update. what am i doing wrong it wont even load up

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Open Episode19.rpy with notepad inside the game folder.
Remove this line label Game_Over: , You will find this at the end of the file
Remember that the mod is not available for Episode 19 so check for an update before starting that episode.
Thank you

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
Hey Everyone. I took a crack at modifying the Supermod for Episode 19. I completed the Incest and Walkthrough parts for Episode 19 but am not sure how to modify the gallery portion. I left that alone so the gallery only works up to Episode 18. If I figure it out I'll update the mod but in the meantime this can be used to play Episode 19.

If anyone finds any errors let me know.

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
Hey Everyone. I took a crack at modifying the Supermod for Episode 19. I completed the Incest and Walkthrough parts for Episode 19 but am not sure how to modify the gallery portion. I left that alone so the gallery only works up to Episode 18. If I figure it out I'll update the mod but in the meantime this can be used to play Episode 19.

If anyone finds any errors let me know.
Can't download this, I don't know if it needs to be approved or something but all I see is a bunch of gibberish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote