Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is this actually complete now? still says it's being worked on, on the OP.
Yes but the download in the OP has a problem with the episode 15 file. Luckily DrAddy corrected the mistake and posted the fixed episode 15 file a couple of posts before yours. If you grab that and replace the one that comes with the OP download then it works fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you except that line of dialogue in the second image. How does that make it sound like the MC isn't the son? He literally did just come back into her life and comparing you being gone to her being separated from Katie or Jenna doesn't imply that the MC isn't also her child or anything like that.

I went through and fixed those couple of instances where Mom and Zarah say the MC is like her son. Just extract the .rpy file then drop it into your Game folder and overwrite the old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1 and Alteni

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yes but the download in the OP has a problem with the episode 15 file. Luckily DrAddy corrected the mistake and posted the fixed episode 15 file a couple of posts before yours. If you grab that and replace the one that comes with the OP download then it works fine.
Thanks. I grabbed that when it is uploaded in case i decided not to wait. Which i ended up playing last night.

Reactions: Satorius

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks. I grabbed that when it is uploaded in case i decided not to wait. Which i ended up playing last night.
I just updated my post, there are a couple lines of dialogue in episode 18 that CrackBackManiac missed so I went in and fixed them.

So unrelated but about the conditions of the inheritance, the sum is paid out over 10 years regardless whether the MC gets a third, half or the whole amount, right?

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I just updated my post, there are a couple lines of dialogue in episode 18 that CrackBackManiac missed so I went in and fixed them.

So unrelated but about the conditions of the inheritance, the sum is paid out over 10 years regardless whether the MC gets a third, half or the whole amount, right?
HA guess I'll grab that since I'm thinking of starting over, and i believe you're right about the pay out time, but don't quote me on it. lol

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I caught another line in episode 18 where Mom/Monica forgets the MC is her son again. She mentions the happiest days of her life as, "when I gave birth to Katie and Jenna"
I fixed it as, "when I gave birth to you and your sisters."

Edit: I just noticed a couple instances of Zarah calling her mom and replaced them with Monica or Mon, initially I didn't fix that but now this current version of the file does have those lines fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and Agrik

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The only condidtion i can recall for certain is that he has to break all contact with
I caught another line in episode 18 where Mom/Monica forgets the MC is her son again. She mentions the happiest days of her life as, "when I gave birth to Katie and Jenna"
I fixed it as, "when I gave birth to you and your sisters."

Edit: I just noticed a couple instances of Zarah calling her mom and replaced them with Monica or Mon, initially I didn't fix that but now this current version of the file does have those lines fixed.
If that was at the carnival. I think i recall another instance later, but i can't recall when. I 'd have to go through the chapter again. Unfortunately I won't have time today.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I extracted it in the main game and it doesn't work
Did you merge the 'game' folders from the archive to game folder or did you extract the whole 'WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18_CBM_SuperMod' folder into the game? If you did the latter, you need to merge the 2 game folders for the mod to work.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i got the ep15 error.downloaded episode15.rpy here,i tried to replace it using apkeditor,im using android all in one mod by darkassasin,but it seems cant install.any workaround?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
CrackBackManiac Is there a way to disable incest and just use the gallery?
And how can i change the MC's name in the gallery?

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
CrackBackManiac Is there a way to disable incest and just use the gallery?
And how can i change the MC's name in the gallery?
This topicis only 9 pages long, if u check all pages u see its asked multiple time and he gave a awnser each time.

Like here:

Its not hard to scan over a topic, its just 2 pages away from this 1.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
This topicis only 9 pages long, if u check all pages u see its asked multiple time and he gave a awnser each time.

Like here:

Its not hard to scan over a topic, its just 2 pages away from this 1.
What about changing MC's name in the gallery?

Mar 26, 2020
I merged the game folders and replaced when promted and I got this.

While parsing D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc/game/Gallery.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Episode10.rpy', 1572909655, 0) is defined twice, at game/Episode10.rpy:2 and game/game/Episode10.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\sdfg\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Episode10.rpy', 1572909655, 0) is defined twice, at game/Episode10.rpy:2 and game/game/Episode10.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Oct 28 17:09:11 2020

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote