Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hey Tacito, I didn't quite get what these errors are all about. Can you shed a little more light?

Also, thanks for doing such a thorough QA for this :). I really only validated through the green choices and I hadn't checked the other paths.
I think you replay the same scenes (they have same variables not defined) , so if Katie at the beach is ok also Lily at the beach is ok.
The same for the other two.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't know this mod existed before so I'm eagerly awaiting the update in order to retry the whole thing from the beginning. I can't wait.
I might start from the beginning again, just cause I like it so much, and the last update to the game was quite a while back so can't completely remember most of the story at this point.

Mar 3, 2018
Thank you all for being so patient. :) I really appreciate it. I ran into some issues at my day job and ended up missing sleep for 2 days :sick::sleep: - wasn't able to focus on the mod for a lot. I'm uploading a beta version of the mod in this post. I'll still need some time to test it out. But at a cursory glance, things seem to be working fine.

Completed Items:
- Fixed all bugs reported in the thread earlier
- Updated the mod to work with Ep 18
- Updated Ep 18 dialog to incest based content (I need a proofreader here)
- Added 3 gallery scenes (With so many one off characters being introduced, I am planning on merging Natasha and these new one time characters into a single Others character section, rather than have one individually for them - maybe next time around)
- Removed an RNG element (I hate those :mad:)
- A specific flow in the game required you to choose between Katie, Debbie and Lily. Updated that coding and dialog, so MC can view all of their scenes and get all of their points as well.

Pending Items:
- Validate Old Gallery sequences for variable issues
- Validate persistence and unlock issues for any scene
- Validate all negative flows in the game (I have mostly validated all the flows using the Green options to maximize points - that path is working fine).

While I haven't validated the stability, I'd really hope you can use this mod and enjoy it as well. I'll continue testing and if there are any other issues that I find, or if any of you report it, I'll fix it and upload the final version in a couple of days.

As Gandalf said, " Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east." :p

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thank you all for being so patient. :) I really appreciate it. I ran into some issues at my day job and ended up missing sleep for 2 days :sick::sleep: - wasn't able to focus on the mod for a lot. I'm uploading a beta version of the mod in this post. I'll still need some time to test it out. But at a cursory glance, things seem to be working fine.

Completed Items:
- Fixed all bugs reported in the thread earlier
- Updated the mod to work with Ep 18
- Updated Ep 18 dialog to incest based content (I need a proofreader here)
- Added 3 gallery scenes (With so many one off characters being introduced, I am planning on merging Natasha and these new one time characters into a single Others character section, rather than have one individually for them - maybe next time around)
- Removed an RNG element (I hate those :mad:)
- A specific flow in the game required you to choose between Katie, Debbie and Lily. Updated that coding and dialog, so MC can view all of their scenes and get all of their points as well.

Pending Items:
- Validate Old Gallery sequences for variable issues
- Validate persistence and unlock issues for any scene
- Validate all negative flows in the game (I have mostly validated all the flows using the Green options to maximize points - that path is working fine).

While I haven't validated the stability, I'd really hope you can use this mod and enjoy it as well. I'll continue testing and if there are any other issues that I find, or if any of you report it, I'll fix it and upload the final version in a couple of days.

As Gandalf said, " Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east." :p
Thanks for your wonderful work. Please , remember, if you release a change to your mod, increment at least a minor version number.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you all for being so patient. :) I really appreciate it. I ran into some issues at my day job and ended up missing sleep for 2 days :sick::sleep: - wasn't able to focus on the mod for a lot.

Wow sorry to hear that. hope you're feeling better.

Just one question about the point I quoted. Is it for new ones in 18 or from previous version?

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I think I will start a new game too, as soon as the mod is rdy. As said before your mod makes this game even greater. Thanks for your work and hope your stresslevel gets down again :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I think I will start a new game too, as soon as the mod is rdy. As said before your mod makes this game even greater. Thanks for your work and hope your stresslevel gets down again :)
ha actually i realized today i still have the previous version of game and mod, so i can replay through up until the end of last update as a refresher then just continue with new content and mod afterwards

Reactions: Anders Niet

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does the apparent error at episode 15 stop you from being able to progress?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So I just have to skip 15? That's a little disappointing but I did play the original version of episode 15 so I'll get over it I'm sure lol.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I quickly edited the Ep15 script to try and fix the error. I haven't tested this yet as I've not quite started my playthrough yet. But give it a try and see if it lets you start episode 15!
I haven't made it back to episode 15 but I just tried to jump straight to it with your file and you don't get an error immedietely which I did when I tested it before I used your file. Seems like it works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote