• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
EP15 is more difficult to modify, it has different effects on some choices. i don't know if i can finish it today, but i'm trying to do my best.
Honestly, don't beat up yourself over it. Sleep over it and do it when you damn please. It isn't worth it if it's stressing you.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Honestly, don't beat up yourself over it. Sleep over it and do it when you damn please. It isn't worth it if it's stressing you.
thank you, i'll finish the simple things and then i'll continue with the difficult part tomorrow

Reactions: Tinuss

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Are you making the mod say monica is the mother and the other two your sisters im pretty sure it was aunt and cousins before
In this mod, I know she's only a mother and sisters.
i just continue the mod, i am not the creator

Reactions: Jeancul

Ma1Ta1

Dec 22, 2017
EP15 is more difficult to modify, it has different effects on some choices. i don't know if i can finish it today, but i'm trying to do my best.
Take your time but it would be awesome to get it later this evening if possible. I did not start to play the game and would love to do this with your mod! Thanks for your work!!

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I cant remember though if they were your mother and sisters in the mod or aunt and cousins?
as far as I can remember, there was another incest mod, but it doesn't exist anymore.

Take your time but it would be awesome to get it later this evening if possible. I did not start to play the game and would love to do this with your mod! Thanks for your work!!
I only finish the simple things today, the heavy things tomorrow.

Reactions: Halfelf

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
a question, if a decision is good for a charackter and bad for a charackter, if one has 2 positive values and the other a negative one, should the display of the decision be green, red or white?
I think in those instances of a +2 to one and -1 to another in the past, the choice is labeled green anyway, and the player has to use context clues to know that that choice could negatively effect another character.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
EP14 was easier to modify, EP15 is more complex, so I can't finish it in hours, especially since I don't really know anything about it and learn a lot myself.
I fear my post was misinterpreted, I was commenting on joe saying it never got done but it's only been 3 days, of course you need time

Reactions: Hartigan
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes