Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow considering the biggest part of adult games is 'reading' it baffles me how people can't read shit on the forums! Just be bloody patient for christ sake.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
There is no site to download. The next update will probably happen before it is done.
The guy who is trying to get us this mod IS NOT THE ORIGINAL MODDER,so for all you whinning snowflakes that need a safe space to a site how about a bathroom with your head stuck in the toilet and download your own crap..The man said as late as Friday that he may have this done...To come on here and complain for something you neither helped make nor created is what makes me laugh but also want to rip your face off..You can't have your cake and eat it too..How about shutting up until it is done or go play the game without it...

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
The guy can take as long as he needs to get the mod up and running for the latest update, I'm glad someone decided to take up and continue this mod, I can't play without the incest anymore and the walk-through along with the incest is an added bonus so, will be waiting patiently for this awesome piece to come out.

Red469

May 18, 2018
here's a little update.
i'm still working on the mod and making progress.
yesterday i had no chance to work on it.
i still have to adjust some text and think about how to change what.
i think i will have it ready by friday at the latest.

thanks for your patience, you are the best.
Hi DrAddy
Take all the time you need to get done what you need, at your own pace... At the end of day we Owe you our gratitude, so thank you taking the time create this for us... And feel free to disregard all the impatient that appear here :)

Excellent work on the previous patch btw Really enjoyed it

You're all good man. Think people are just defending you as far as telling people off that complain about you not having it done already, when you are doing this out of the kindness of your heart lol. People need to chill, and be thankful people like you are doing such a great service at all, let alone doing it as well as you do. Thank you for your hard work btw.
Damn Straight

Ah, hoped for an update :)

Maybe I try it without the patch and see how that is .. or I just wait patiently :D
If your new to this vn then ya you will need to wait, if you have the old patch, you would only be able to get to ch 14

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A few hours, then I'm done. I still have about 2,000 lines to go through.
Thank you so much for the hard work. I got so used to the incest version that it feels weird without it.
My only comment would be if it is not better to create a new thread? I understand you are continuing some other person work, but given that this other person is not coming back I am guessing you could just credit to the forever gone author while controlling all the information about releases and downloads in the main post. After all, you are now doing all the work and receiving all the questions. People instead of asking over and over could just read the main post with latest information.

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
The guy who is trying to get us this mod IS NOT THE ORIGINAL MODDER,so for all you whinning snowflakes that need a safe space to a site how about a bathroom with your head stuck in the toilet and download your own crap..The man said as late as Friday that he may have this done...To come on here and complain for something you neither helped make nor created is what makes me laugh but also want to rip your face off..You can't have your cake and eat it too..How about shutting up until it is done or go play the game without it...
Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [0.2]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes