Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ma1Ta1

Dec 22, 2017
about 1,000 more lines, then I'm done.
but now I need a break, there is too much text at once. :D
Take your time!! Thanks so much for your work and effort. Looking forward to playing the game later this evening ?! :) But no hurrys. It is weekend!!

Reactions: Springbuck

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thank you so much!
Just wanted to post what I think is a bug as it does not happen without the patch. As soon as the new chapter begins, in 2 or 3 sentences I get error messages. Here is the track file
I hope it helps

avrilsniper

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you so much!
Just wanted to post what I think is a bug as it does not happen without the patch. As soon as the new chapter begins, in 2 or 3 sentences I get error messages. Here is the track file
I hope it helps
Open //Game/Chapter 15.rpy and, for line 29 and 31, remove the "o" in "Mo" referenced in "traceback.txt"; Save and you're back to incestasia

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [0.2]
Thank You Captain Obvious seems the original crew of this ship knew exactly what was going on..Then a big shit storm hit and we were swamped with stupid life form from planet unknown that were dumb and obviously couldn't read English so we dropped the dumb shit overboard and set sail for new land far away and wouldn't you know when the ship rested upon land and we were rewarded with a working Mega link..Nice try though right time wrong guy..

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am clearly missing something here, I have downloaded the "bug free" patch, extracted the "game file" and inserted it into the game folder.
I have not been invited to overwrite anything and when I open the game I immediately get an exception report that is not there if I do not insert the patch.
I note #252 above, but I cannot locate Line 29 and 31 in the RPY file, if that is a possible solution.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I am clearly missing something here, I have downloaded the "bug free" patch, extracted the "game file" and inserted it into the game folder.
I have not been invited to overwrite anything and when I open the game I immediately get an exception report that is not there if I do not insert the patch.
I note #252 above, but I cannot locate Line 29 and 31 in the RPY file, if that is a possible solution.
Give me the traceback or error file

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc/game/game/Episode10.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Episode10.rpy', 1548594289, 0) is defined twice, at game/Episode10.rpy:2 and game/game/Episode10.rpy:2.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Episode10.rpy', 1548594289, 0) is defined twice, at game/Episode10.rpy:2 and game/game/Episode10.rpy:2.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

This is what I see.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
While parsing C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc/game/game/Episode10.rpy.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

This is what I see.
You made a mistake during installation.
the game folder from the archive must be in the WTHI folder and then the game folder will be overwritten.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please delete the game folder in the game folder of WTHI

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello DrAddy, thanks very much for your work. I seem to have discovered a bug that takes place just after the scene where the MC and Jenna are returning from the coffee shop (with the guy who claims to have a missing dog) and the MC has to join Katie and her friends. Upon pressing the "Go inside option", I get the following:

I'm playing with the fixed version of the mod if that helps.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hello DrAddy, thanks very much for your work. I seem to have discovered a bug that takes place just after the scene where the MC and Jenna are returning from the coffee shop (with the guy who claims to have a missing dog) and the MC has to join Katie and her friends. Upon pressing the "Go inside option", I get the following:

I'm playing with the fixed version of the mod if that helps.
I can't confirm the bug.
have you installed a WebP codec?
this seems to be missing for you.
i recommend the K-Lite Codec Pack

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes