Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
is this mod compatible with the gallery mod?

if not, is here a way to have both things in this game?
no idea if the two mods work together, but i don't think so. you can test it of course. i don't know anything about the gallery function.

Reactions: Red469
Aug 13, 2019
Is anyone else having some issues with the incest and walkthrough patch? Some episodes it works great, other episodes I'm not told what to click, my options aren't highlighted green. I also call Monica by name. I'm on episode 14 for instance, and it's like it isn't patched at all. Episode 13 was like that as well, but episode 12 was patched just fine. Anyone have any ideas whats up?

Aug 13, 2019
Is anyone else having some issues with the incest and walkthrough patch? Some episodes it works great, other episodes I'm not told what to click, my options aren't highlighted green. I also call Monica by name. I'm on episode 14 for instance, and it's like it isn't patched at all. Episode 13 was like that as well, but episode 12 was patched just fine. Anyone have any ideas whats up?
I'm on MAC btw.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm on MAC btw.
that's strange that it doesn't work on mac os. i have no idea where the difference between PC & mac version is. it looks completely identical except for the folder structure.
do i have to change something in the rpyc files?

Aug 13, 2019
that's strange that it doesn't work on mac os. i have no idea where the difference between PC & mac version is. it looks completely identical except for the folder structure.
do i have to change something in the rpyc files?
I think I figured it out. So when you drop the patch "game" folder into the "autorun" folder and replace the original "game" folder with the new "game" folder, the game actually won't launch. There are components in the original "game" folder that are not in the patch "game" folder that are needed to run the game. If you hold the "option" key, and drag and drop the patch "game" folder into the "autorun" folder you get an option to merge the two folders. This will add any new file names from the patch "game" folder to the original "game" folder. The issue with this, is that if there is a file in each folder with the same name, it will keep the original. This is why some episodes were patched, and some were not. The episode file already existed under the same name that the patch used. So I had to manually drag every individual file from the "patch" game folder to the "original game folder" and allow it to replace the original name. Now it works perfectly. I know this seemed to ramble, and may not make a lot of sense, but I am not at all a tech guy so I wasn't sure how else to describe it.

Dis_Dude

Mar 22, 2018
Seems to be an issue with the Walkthrough + Incest Mod on the Mac Version in Episode 4. The dialogue is unchanged and the answers don't light up to indicate which is the best answer for more scenes. It automatically fixes itself in Episode 5 but just thought I'd mention it

Dis_Dude

Mar 22, 2018
Seems to be an issue with the Walkthrough + Incest Mod on the Mac Version in Episode 4. The dialogue is unchanged and the answers don't light up to indicate which is the best answer for more scenes. It automatically fixes itself in Episode 5 but just thought I'd mention it
Actually happened again in Episode 9, same exact thing

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
i guess for android you will have to use apk editor and replace the file with the mods file..I have'n tried its only a guess..

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
it looks like there have been problems with the mod on mac os since the beginning, but i've only been continuing the mod since EP14. i'd love to help, but i don't know where the bug is and i don't have a mac to test either.

to android i can only say that i tried to create a modded version, but i didn't get it to work, if someone knows about it he can take the part and the mod comes in the OP.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
on mac the dialogue and choices go back to normal even if i download pc version and run it through renpy so far only in episode 5 and 8 havent play more than that yet

ZeroKonD

Aug 17, 2019
Keep getting the error from the IC patch (without the walkthrough) telling me this:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 656: expected 'comma or end of line' not found.
image J_E14S1_1:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Note: I fixed it simply by going into the file with Notepad++ and removing the spaces between the edge of the line to the start of the code. I hope this helps, and that you understood how I meant.

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I wasnt getting the green or red options and it didnt seem to be the incest either. Wondering what went wrong.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
The incest + walkthrough mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I have ep15 and using pc. I extract the game folder from mod to wthi folder to replace that game folder and it didn't tell me to overwrite anything. Maybe I did something wrong so any help would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes