Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
doesnt matter, lets say i still have the v15 download, and i use that one instead, i still get the same error
Delete your folder and redownload and reinstall the patch. It shouldn't be an issue, I've played through with the patch no problem. Something might be wrong with your game folder. Your saves should still be safe even if you delete the old folder. At least mine are when I delete and redownload.

Reactions: AfroM

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Delete your folder and redownload and reinstall the patch. It shouldn't be an issue, I've played through with the patch no problem. Something might be wrong with your game folder. Your saves should still be safe even if you delete the old folder. At least mine are when I delete and redownload.
so the thing is, if i download the v15 of the game and unzip it, it works fine, but when i add the patch it gives me that error

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
so the thing is, if i download the v15 of the game and unzip it, it works fine, but when i add the patch it gives me that error
hmm not sure then. Just did it yesterday and played through episode 15 and didn't get any errors.

Aug 18, 2019
not to stir the pot, but i'm getting the exact same issue as stated above, i've just resigned to waiting for the next full ep 16 release

Aug 20, 2018
well i cant load a thing, i try to start the gfame and get an error of the script so i cant even play the game for a while now

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 656: expected 'comma or end of line' not found.
image J_E14S1_1:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Jan 01 00:41:26 2020
I had the same problem, I just deleted all the saves in AppData, then it worked, of course you must atart a new game...

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
I had the same problem, I just deleted all the saves in AppData, then it worked, of course you must atart a new game...
aww men.... all over again?.. well good thing i still remember a bit of the choices i made..

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
there are changes in the game that can affect the player. i can take the changes in the walkthrough or leave everything as it is and the player will be surprised what happens with his decision.

i have created a poll for this.

currently i will continue the mod as it is.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
there are changes in the game that can affect the player. i can take the changes in the walkthrough or leave everything as it is and the player will be surprised what happens with his decision.

i have created a poll for this.

currently i will continue the mod as it is.
I would say dont fix something that isn't broken but if there are things that can affect certain outcomes then maybe put that into the walkthrough? :) . Thanks for the work you do for us all (y) :)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Guys for those of you that havent written a review for this mod, you really should, along with a 5 star rating.

I think thats the least we can do.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 349215

Overview:
This mod adds incest content into the game, making Monica the MC's mother and Katie and Jenna the MC's sisters. The mod changes all related dialogue in the game to reflect this change. Also contains a full walkthrough for all the choices in the game, highlighting which choices gain points, lose points, or result in a GAME OVER. Also fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.

Updated: 2019-11-08
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is /
Modder: DrAddy
Mod Version: EP15
Game Version: Episode 15
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About the Files:

About Bugs:

About Android:

Change-Log:

Beta Versions do not get a Mod, only Full Versions

View attachment 349205 View attachment 349207
What do you mean by "Overwrite" when asked?? Rename??

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
What do you mean by "Overwrite" when asked?? Rename??
no, do not rename. the files must be replaced, overwritten

I am sooo hyped for this. Anyone know if this will be coming out today?
i don't know if i can get it done today, but the walkthrough is done and i still have to test it, then i'll work on the text. i think i'll have it ready tomorrow evening. as i also have to work, i can't work that much on the mod, but i'll do my best.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Exactly that... Stick the contents of folder in...
Questions: would you like to overwrite?
your Answer: Yes
Okay,.. I have used "incest"patches before,..so I understand concept a lil bit,... BUT
IF I Understand YOU;
After I extract "" I insert it into "WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc " GAME folder.
It will ask me "Questions: would you like to overwrite?"
I Answer: Yes

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes