Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Oh, this is first time playing so I started intro and seen patch wasn't working. Started new game then figured I try skipping it and that worked, patch is working.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Seems to work but i'm guessing only up until the end of version 15 and it will go back to monica (family friend) etc ?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
From the way I know some of these patches work, the character names should stay the same throughout the game because they are calling for the same variable Like the MCs name remains the same no matter the version. Info that occurs doing the incest wild thang in the new version must be updated to do the incest thang.

The other two ways of "secretly" setting up incest (or any other fetish that Patreon has said is bad for our mental health) are write both paths in the game code, one with no incest, and the other with incest. Now, to enable the incest route is had an added patch which sets up the flag to allow incest or setting up the relationship between the various character who may do the incent thang. Like if by default the relationship is the "mother" figure is listed as the Landlady or Step-mother. Change that to Mother, Mom, etc. If the dev added the name you chose the incest is working.

Not keen on the relationship route though. The list of potential relationship names will be large, sorta. Like here in the US mother or mom is the default way, but what if you want to use mama, mum, (japanese: okaasan, okaasama, haha), (german: mutter), etc.

Ok. The relationship route isn't that big a problem. ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can't wait for the mod to be updated as playing without just isn't the same for me. Monica and Co as friends of the family just isn't right lol ;) Eagerly awaiting the update, thanks in advance from a grateful player :)

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
well i cant load a thing, i try to start the gfame and get an error of the script so i cant even play the game for a while now

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 656: expected 'comma or end of line' not found.
image J_E14S1_1:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Jan 01 00:41:26 2020

Last edited:

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
well i cant load a thing, i try to start the gfame and get an error of the script so i cant even play the game for a while now

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 656: expected 'comma or end of line' not found.
image J_E14S1_1:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Jan 01 00:41:26 2020
It hasnt been updated

Reactions: dbah
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes