Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Abomb08

Oct 8, 2018
Okay,.. I have used "incest"patches before,..so I understand concept a lil bit,... BUT
IF I Understand YOU;
After I extract "" I insert it into "WhereTheHeartIs-Ep15-pc " GAME folder.
It will ask me "Questions: would you like to overwrite?"
I Answer: Yes
You are correct. Because it is a MOD and not a patch, Dr Addy goes through and replaces the text. Therefore, the edited Episode files with IC need to replace the existing files.

Reactions: Red469

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i have a problem with a bug i can't get rid of.
so i don't know if i can release it today and i don't want to release a buggy mod. the bug was reported to the developers. i'm waiting for a solution now.
i've solved the problem. i'm still going to work on the text, but i won't be able to do it completely today. tomorrow i have a day off and i'll finish everything and then publish the mod.

Thank you for your patience.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 349215

Overview:
This mod adds incest content into the game, making Monica the MC's mother and Katie and Jenna the MC's sisters. The mod changes all related dialogue in the game to reflect this change. Also contains a full walkthrough for all the choices in the game, highlighting which choices gain points, lose points, or result in a GAME OVER. Also fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.

Updated: 2019-11-08
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is /
Modder: DrAddy
Mod Version: EP15
Game Version: Episode 15
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About the Files:

About Bugs:

About Android:

Change-Log:

Beta Versions do not get a Mod, only Full Versions

View attachment 349205 View attachment 349207
Patch works in EP16?
Thanks

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i've solved the problem. i'm still going to work on the text, but i won't be able to do it completely today. tomorrow i have a day off and i'll finish everything and then publish the mod.

Thank you for your patience.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

vivvin

Nov 1, 2018
I ran into a whole lot of problems with the mod on Mac OS Mojave. Was getting errors even before the game started.

Did a bit of tinkering my non-tech mind could conjure up:
1) Before moving the "Game" folder from mod, rename original folder to "Game1" (or whatever)
2) Move mod folder "Game" to desired location
3) Goto "Game1" and select all files. Move those files to "Game". On being prompted "file already exists" hit "skip"

Game works absolutely fine now

Red469

May 18, 2018
EP16 Mods are finished and ready for download in the OP. have fun
If any problems appear, let me know.
please include traceback/error in spoiler or file
Excellent work as always... Thank you Very much DrAddy for all your hard work on this

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Found some mistakes, when talking to Theresa,
i didn't change the part because the MC told Tommy/DogBoy he is Jenna's boyfriend and he doesn't know that Monica is the mother of the MC and that doesn't fit the story. I've been thinking a lot about changing that. I can change it if you want.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I ran into a whole lot of problems with the mod on Mac OS Mojave. Was getting errors even before the game started.

Did a bit of tinkering my non-tech mind could conjure up:
1) Before moving the "Game" folder from mod, rename original folder to "Game1" (or whatever)
2) Move mod folder "Game" to desired location
3) Goto "Game1" and select all files. Move those files to "Game". On being prompted "file already exists" hit "skip"

Game works absolutely fine now
I don't know what the problem is with Mac Os, I'm starting to feel that Mac Os is the problem.
it can't be that there are always problems with replacing the files, the files in the game folder in the mac version are the same as on the pc. so there is something wrong with the mac system.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
i didn't change the part because the MC told Tommy/DogBoy he is Jenna's boyfriend and he doesn't know that Monica is the mother of the MC and that doesn't fit the story. I've been thinking a lot about changing that. I can change it if you want.
Okay I can follow that logic. He had to keep the lie to protect Jenna.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes