Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
android incest only is out, you'll find it in the OP.

EDIT: i have completely changed the downloads in the OP, from now on i will upload and share everything via Mega.

Only finding a link for mobile is there one for PC?
now it's easier to download

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
tomorrow the poll ends and I already know who the winner will be.
i have already thought about it and i would like to show you an idea and you tell me if it is good or if it could be better.
Idea.jpg
the S stands for suspicion and in this case Katie has suspicion of Jenna and that's not a good thing.

Dsmith724

Jan 12, 2020
Overall the mod works, but there are some choices that lead to additional points that arent highlighted in the game, had to consult the walk through in order to not miss them.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Overall the mod works, but there are some choices that lead to additional points that arent highlighted in the game, had to consult the walk through in order to not miss them.
if you mean the choices in episodes 14-16, then i can only say they have not been considered yet, because there is a new point system and i don't know 100% how to implement it in the extended/changed mod version

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was the incest somewhat planned/hinted or alluded to in the base game by the dev? Is this purely a fan thing?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
as far as I know, it's just a fan thing.
How come this was made, if you don't mind me asking? If there's no hint of any wincest it's strange that it was made (don't worry, extra wincest is always appreciated). Usually these type of patches/mods are to save the game from the "landlady" and are endorsed by the devs (maybe even secretly supplied to the players) or the game is soo blatant about the text alluding to that the "landlady" should be something else, that it's almost encouraging the players to make a mod/patch.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
How come this was made, if you don't mind me asking? If there's no hint of any wincest it's strange that it was made (don't worry, extra wincest is always appreciated). Usually these type of patches/mods are to save the game from the "landlady" and are endorsed by the devs (maybe even secretly supplied to the players) or the game is soo blatant about the text alluding to that the "landlady" should be something else, that it's almost encouraging the players to make a mod/patch.
Way back when Cheeky was planning the game it was going to be an incest game. Then Patreon started banning incest games, so he changed the story, and story we have is the result of that. However, people around here wondered what it would be like with incest. So Phal created a walkthrough incest mod for it, and some say made it better! Unfortunately Cheeky hired him, and he had to quit doing the mod because of Patreon rules. It was picked up by Badsisterfucker, but then he dropped it, then DrAddy picked it up and has been doing it ever since. And doing a fantastic job too. Seriously, he should get more credit for doing this.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Way back when Cheeky was planning the game it was going to be an incest game. Then Patreon started banning incest games, so he changed the story, and story we have is the result of that. However, people around here wondered what it would be like with incest. So Phal created a walkthrough incest mod for it, and some say made it better! Unfortunately Cheeky hired him, and he had to quit doing the mod because of Patreon rules. It was picked up by Badsisterfucker, but then he dropped it, then DrAddy picked it up and has been doing it ever since. And doing a fantastic job too. Seriously, he should get more credit for doing this.
This makes sense then

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
even i'm still learning something. i didn't know that incest was planned without mod. thanks, i try to do my best

Aug 20, 2019
Just want to say first that this is an awesome mod thank you for it but it looks like it stops working at chapter 5. Everything before it was totally fine, kinda strange. Playing on Mac if that makes a difference.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Just want to say first that this is an awesome mod thank you for it but it looks like it stops working at chapter 5. Everything before it was totally fine, kinda strange. Playing on Mac if that makes a difference.
I'm also surprised about the Mac version, especially as the files are identical, except for the one for execution. Unfortunately I don't have a Mac, otherwise I would have found the error.

Aug 20, 2019
I'm also surprised about the Mac version, especially as the files are identical, except for the one for execution. Unfortunately I don't have a Mac, otherwise I would have found the error.
Ep 6 onwards (at least until 10) are working normally. Was just Ep 5 that didn't, really weird.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes