Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

muumi

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, has anyone else the same problem as I do with the "Incest only patch"?
I did load the save where the game told me the episode 15 did end.

After loading that I only get "check stats" and "end game (credits)".
I also tried loading one save before that, but I end up to the same screen.

I can't continue to episode 16.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hi, has anyone else the same problem as I do with the "Incest only patch"?
I did load the save where the game told me the episode 15 did end.

After loading that I only get "check stats" and "end game (credits)".
I also tried loading one save before that, but I end up to the same screen.

I can't continue to episode 16.
I'll look into it, maybe it's my fault.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thank you so much for your work.

I am not sure if this is by construction, but I think there are a few sentences that need to be changed to incest:
1) When talking to Theresa at the door, MC says "I asked for Jolina's help to try to find out where Dog...where your son Tommy lives. I have a close friend who is like a little sister to me. She was eh, having some issues with a guy she went to the movies with"
2) When talking to Theresa at the couch: MC says "No. Not her. With my friend. Jenna"
3) A little after that, Theresa answers: "Oh, that's your friend? Yes, Jenna, I remember Tommy mentioning her."

Once again thank you for your effort. I cannot play this game anymore without the patch.

katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
Mate i have to say, this is very well written and the wt mod works perfectly, i wish everyone put that much work in their mods as you do, thank you

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you so much for your work.

I am not sure if this is by construction, but I think there are a few sentences that need to be changed to incest:
1) When talking to Theresa at the door, MC says "I asked for Jolina's help to try to find out where Dog...where your son Tommy lives. I have a close friend who is like a little sister to me. She was eh, having some issues with a guy she went to the movies with"
2) When talking to Theresa at the couch: MC says "No. Not her. With my friend. Jenna"
3) A little after that, Theresa answers: "Oh, that's your friend? Yes, Jenna, I remember Tommy mentioning her."

Once again thank you for your effort. I cannot play this game anymore without the patch.
i didn't change the part because the MC told Tommy/DogBoy he is Jenna's boyfriend and he doesn't know that Monica is the mother of the MC and that doesn't fit the story. I've been thinking a lot about changing that. I can change it if you want.
You're not the first to wonder, but it fits the story better this way.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You're not the first to wonder, but it fits the story better this way.
That explanation actually makes a lot of sense. Sorry I did not read your comment before, as soon as I saw the first sentences I start writing the post so I would not forget and kept updating it in the middle of the playthrough.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i created an android version with the WT mod, you can find it in the OP. an incest only version will follow in the next days.
i think i made a mistake, i packed the file apk into a zip and uploaded it, but you probably want to download and install it directly from the phone/tablet. i upload the apk again and then change the link.

EDIT: i changed the link and now you can download the apk directly and not as zip.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes