Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Ep 6 onwards (at least until 10) are working normally. Was just Ep 5 that didn't, really weird.
yes i know, but i didn't develop the mod at that time. i looked through all episodes to see if there are any issues, but i haven't noticed anything yet.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
I love this game, I have been playing in its version for android for some time, I even played chapter 16 but I always downloaded it from Apkgamer, a site that does not include the version with incest content, just entered as a member of F95zone and here I discovered that there is a version with
Incest and even a guide something I always long for because I had to wait until the end of the chapter to see the points I had won and it bothered me a lot to not know which options I earned or lost points.

my question is:

Which link should I download to have the version with the guide and incest content?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I love this game, I have been playing in its version for android for some time, I even played chapter 16 but I always downloaded it from Apkgamer, a site that does not include the version with incest content, just entered as a member of F95zone and here I discovered that there is a version with
Incest and even a guide something I always long for because I had to wait until the end of the chapter to see the points I had won and it bothered me a lot to not know which options I earned or lost points.

my question is:

Which link should I download to have the version with the guide and incest content?
Android

Reactions: Yarini666

nIkeguy

Jun 5, 2017
someone is going to have to show me like you would a kid with Down Syndrome on how to apply the patch step by step because i keep putting it in the game file and it com up as error, anyone care to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
someone is going to have to show me like you would a kid with Down Syndrome on how to apply the patch step by step because i keep putting it in the game file and it com up as error, anyone care to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what system are you playing on? Win, Linux or Mac OS

Jul 22, 2017
I will say that for mac you can't just copy/paste the modded game folder and overwrite it. It overwrites the entire folder. You have to take the modded files one by one and replace the game files. I hope that makes sense but if not I could make screenshots of how I did it if anyone needs it.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I will say that for mac you can't just copy/paste the modded game folder and overwrite it. It overwrites the entire folder. You have to take the modded files one by one and replace the game files. I hope that makes sense but if not I could make screenshots of how I did it if anyone needs it.
like i said before, i don't know why the game is bugging with mac os. i think mac os is the problem. maybe renpy is not 100% compatible with mac os. that's just my guess.

Jul 22, 2017
like i said before, i don't know why the game is bugging with mac os. i think mac os is the problem. maybe renpy is not 100% compatible with mac os. that's just my guess.
the game isn't bugging at all, I played through it with the walkthrough mod, and just recently your mod and it played 100% no issues. On mac

What i'm saying is there is a slight problem when following the directions exactly as posted for Mac. When you copy the game folder and overwrite it, it overwrites the ENTIRE folder. You only need to copy the files from your mod folder into the WTHI game folder.

Here is some screen shots of what I mean

Original game folder

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 4.16.14 PM.png

Game folder when you do exactly what the instructions say

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 4.16.43 PM.png

You only need to copy the files and not the whole folder, as when you do try to copy the whole folder this is what you see
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 4.16.33 PM.png

When you hit replace it replaces the whole folder and not just the files.

I'm pretty positive that is what is causing the errors. That's what happened to me when I first installed the mod.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
the game isn't bugging at all, I played through it with the walkthrough mod, and just recently your mod and it played 100% no issues. On mac

What i'm saying is there is a slight problem when following the directions exactly as posted for Mac. When you copy the game folder and overwrite it, it overwrites the ENTIRE folder. You only need to copy the files from your mod folder into the WTHI game folder.

Here is some screen shots of what I mean

Original game folder

View attachment 616018

Game folder when you do exactly what the instructions say

View attachment 616019

You only need to copy the files and not the whole folder, as when you do try to copy the whole folder this is what you see
View attachment 616020

When you hit replace it replaces the whole folder and not just the files.

I'm pretty positive that is what is causing the errors. That's what happened to me when I first installed the mod.
then mac os has problems with overwriting whole folders and so files in this folder are not always replaced correctly. this is how i understood it now.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes