Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Red469

May 18, 2018
don't thank me too early, i have solved the problem with the gallery, but renpy still refuses to create an APK.
Hi Doc
Excellent work as always. Thank you for solving our problem of wanting this patch

Your contribution, as Always, is Greatly appreciated.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I don't understand why renpy didn't create an APK this time, I get only one error on one of them. maybe one of you has an idea what the reason could be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
I don't understand why renpy didn't create an APK this time, I get only one error on one of them. maybe one of you has an idea what the reason could be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The failure sounds like a resource issue on your machine. OutOfMemoryError - what did your machine's Task Manager show for the box's memory use during the build attempt?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
The failure sounds like a resource issue on your machine. OutOfMemoryError - what did your machine's Task Manager show for the box's memory use during the build attempt?
renpy itself uses on average 20% CPU and about 100MB RAM.
when renpy says "I'm using Gradle to build the Package", renpy disappears from the task manager and the Java SDK appears and uses about 90% CPU and about 3GB RAM, 8GB RAM is available. Now that I have the taskmanager open, it also created the APKs, that's strange. I'll test them right now to see if they work.

DrAddy this was a very long update!! thank you so much for such a quick mod release!
my pleasure.
It took me a couple of days to make the mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red469 and Ayhsel

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
APKs have been tested and they work.
i'm uploading them right now, but it takes a while, i only have 2Mbit upload.

Reactions: Red469

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
renpy itself uses on average 20% CPU and about 100MB RAM.
when renpy says "I'm using Gradle to build the Package", renpy disappears from the task manager and the Java SDK appears and uses about 90% CPU and about 3GB RAM, 8GB RAM is available. Now that I have the taskmanager open, it also created the APKs, that's strange. I'll test them right now to see if they work.
Glad I could help :rolleyes:

Reactions: DrAddy

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 5219, in script
jump E15_end
File "..\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "..\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E15_end'.
Is this a known issue and if so is there a way for me to fix it?
Great mod btw, thx for the effort.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Is this a known issue and if so is there a way for me to fix it?
Great mod btw, thx for the effort.
this is strange in EP15 there is no jump EP15_end at line 5219.
can you please upload the error/Traceback file?
on which OS do you play and which mod do you use?

Edit: it looks like you are using an old version of the mod, this bug has already been fixed.

Last edited:

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
this is strange in EP15 there is no jump EP15_end at line 5219.
can you please upload the error/Traceback file?
on which OS do you play and which mod do you use?

Edit: it looks like you are using an old version of the mod, this bug has already been fixed.
You are correct, the issue is gone with the newest version.
My bad, I thought I had downloaded the newest version.
Sry about that and thank you for the swift help.

Reactions: DrAddy

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
TL;DR: 2/5 stars. A worthy attempt but leaves a lot to be desired, whether visuals, story, progression, lack of audio... if you're bored, give it a whirl but you might just be better moving on to another project. You will need some patience for this one with an open mind.

This probably gets better but... I got bored part way through chapter 3 or 4. I think the best character up to that point at least the story/chemistry was Katie and basically that was the only thing keeping me interested.

The are some unusual choices for the models and few of them strike my boxes. Why does Jenna look like a half Drow (this is not a bad thing but doesn't match the context)? The 'landlord?' looks almost 60 (I'm sorry I'm not that old), and the token diversity character?

The progression was another matter...it feels like I'm on a rail road... but that's part and parcel of episodic VNs I guess. The pacing is not bad, I wouldn't say it's the best in the world but it isn't the worst I think it just suffers due to the aforementioned issues. Some of the character design even after being blatantly rebuffed seemed to come back for more as if there was no problem whatsoever and was becoming tedious to keep rebuffing. So that along with the story... well... it wasn't enough to hold my interest.

Finally the main character...urghhhh... someone shoot me. Did not like.

Removed from my system and I'll move onto another project. I'm mostly leaving this for myself as I'll likely come back across this and wonder why I stopped playing it. I can only hope that this review is constructive, if the author wishes to attract a wider audience at least if not, I hope it doesn't dissuade them from creating more content and hopefully their next project will be better.
all well and good what you write there, but this is the mod thread and not the original game thread. you should announce your opinion here. i have nothing to do with the development of the game.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
for the love of...

Sorry! I'll clear my cache it's borked. Thanks!

The mod is awesome no problems here!

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes