Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks DrAddy for a great mod :) Turns out cheekygimp doesn't like people commenting about incest on his game thread so hear I am to say that the game just wouldn't be the same without your mod as the son of a friend that comes to stay then you get monica acting all 'motherly' and saying this isn't proper all the time like a 'mother' would and then two girls who act all 'sisterly' and treat you like a 'brother'.. I'm sorry I just think all the it's not an incest game is just a cop out as monica being the mc's mom fits the story far better and katie being the twin sister and then jenna being the shy little sister. I just feel as tho the story was intended for incest and the devs just didn't want the hassle of creating patches to avoid the patreon rules knowing modders would do so. So kudos for creating this for us as this is from what I believe is the true story content for the game.

Reactions: Maviarab

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I first want to say thank you for the great mod! And secondly if someone can help me out here, I have the mod in the right place and it is working on some save files I have, but when I go to start a new game it doesnt seem to be working or picking up? I figure I am just missing something.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I first want to say thank you for the great mod! And secondly if someone can help me out here, I have the mod in the right place and it is working on some save files I have, but when I go to start a new game it doesnt seem to be working or picking up? I figure I am just missing something.
auf welchem OS spielst du, wenn du Mac Nutzer bist, dann empfehle ich dir die Dateien einzeln zu überschreiben.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
auf welchem OS spielst du, wenn du Mac Nutzer bist, dann empfehle ich dir die Dateien einzeln zu überschreiben.
Sorry I had to translate but I am running on Windows/PC. I did a little messing around and eventually found that if I just redownloaded the mod and over wrote the same files it worked for me again. Not sure if just a simple close and open would have worked on the game though.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Sorry I had to translate but I am running on Windows/PC. I did a little messing around and eventually found that if I just redownloaded the mod and over wrote the same files it worked for me again. Not sure if just a simple close and open would have worked on the game though.
sorry that i used the wrong language, copied wrong. sometimes strange things happen, some things in the game have changed, maybe some saves were not compatible anymore.

Reactions: Red469

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
DrAddy its possible u do a incest mod for this one to ? knight-of-love like you did here on where the heart is
lets be honest you saved this game with the incest mod only because this (for me) at least make the game way better
or you can try to speak to any other mod creator for look at this ? sry the trouble =D the only mod guys i know is you ikaruga and Sam o_O

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
DrAddy its possible u do a incest mod for this one to ? knight-of-love like you did here on where the heart is
lets be honest you saved this game with the incest mod only because this (for me) at least make the game way better
or you can try to speak to any other mod creator for look at this ? sry the trouble =D the only mod guys i know is you ikaruga and Sam o_O
this doesn't belong here, but i can have a look at it. but i can't promise anything, i only make this mod here because it's simple. there are other modders like Maim Lain and scrappy.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Hi! So I'm having an issue. Once I install this patch to the ep 17 update, my game won't load some of my saves anymore. For examples, random saves I still have at the beginning of the game will still load, but any save that have progressed past ep 15 won't load. When I try to load them, the game lags for a bit, then just puts me back on the main menu screen. Anyone know why this could be happening?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hi! So I'm having an issue. Once I install this patch to the ep 17 update, my game won't load some of my saves anymore. For examples, random saves I still have at the beginning of the game will still load, but any save that have progressed past ep 15 won't load. When I try to load them, the game lags for a bit, then just puts me back on the main menu screen. Anyone know why this could be happening?
try what Laehl did. I haven't been able to reproduce the problem yet.
maybe you should also download the current version of the game again, maybe that helps.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Yo, im kinda new to all this so can someone help me figure out how to apply the mod to the game?
1. download the mod you want to play
2. Extract Files from Archive.
3. Put the "game" folder from the mod into your "WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17-pc " folder. Overwrite when asked.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
can the incest mod be for aunt and cousin not mom and sister?
that's a lot of work to make a new version of the mod and rewriting even more. i'm already stuck with the change/expansion of the mod. maybe when i'm done with everything.

8bitonl

May 25, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
style default:
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2441, in execute
self.apply()
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2424, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
language gui.language

Can someone help me with this.Followed the instruction like did it twice and i got this D:
am also a mac user

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
style default:
language gui.language

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
style default:
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2441, in execute
self.apply()
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2424, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/by/3g9llwjd6j9d2kwdnhr8r4pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/88B0F1C7-EEC5-4B04-A5AB-D45D03A32B8F/d/WhereTheHeartIs.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
language gui.language

Can someone help me with this.Followed the instruction like did it twice and i got this D:
am also a mac user
try to replace the files one by one
I don't have a mac, so I can't test this.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have small question I have seen there is a new all in one mod is this mod a part of it or not because I know this mod changed something and i dont want to try a new mod when it doesn't follow the premises of this mod

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Question: Is there a walkthrough mod for this game that does not alter the original game to Incest content?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Question: Is there a walkthrough mod for this game that does not alter the original game to Incest content?
maybe this one, but I am not sure
i will do another walkthrough without incest.
currently i'm dealing with the current and the changed/extended version.
i also don't know when the changed/extended version will be released.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I have small question I have seen there is a new all in one mod is this mod a part of it or not because I know this mod changed something and i dont want to try a new mod when it doesn't follow the premises of this mod
CrackBackManiac's All-in-One Mod has nothing to do with my mod, at least not directly. he uses my mod as a help to make it easy to create his own incest mod. there is also a gallary mod available as far as I know. if his mod is better I don't know, everybody has to decide for himself.
i do not steal from other projects. ;)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes