Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
I hope you will be bored with all future versions, if the original patch creator does not feel like wasting his time unnecessarily because of you!
While that would seem like an unnecessary reaction, I don't really think I would be bothered. I kind of just showed that I can do it for myself so I can update it on my own for myself in future versions.

And if one little contribution makes someone stop that would speak more to their character than mine.

Microsafe

Apr 22, 2018
While that would seem like an unnecessary reaction, I don't really think I would be bothered. I kind of just showed that I can do it for myself so I can update it on my own for myself in future versions.

And if one little contribution makes someone stop that would speak more to their character than mine.
Might just be a translation/language issue with the post, there could definitely be a more charitable reading. I think that was a thanks and it could help the original mod creator with the incest part of the patch. Thanks

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Not trying to step on toes but I was bored this morning and made chapter 18 incest only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Chapter 17 was put in for the small change so it jumps properly into chapter 18 if you're playing straight through.

I hope I did okay! Let me know if something is off.
no patience the youth of today :ROFLMAO:

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I am willing to wait but if the mod maker could give us a approx ETA like later today / tomorrow sometime etc that would be nice but thanks for your hard work on the mod.

Reactions: joe316
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes