Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Take your time, better to wait for a bug free update than getting a buggy mess right now. Knowing what is going on is rather helpful too.

In the works man.
I decided to make EP17 completely new, simply because my mod version does not match the original in terms of scenes and text lines. In the original some scenes were reworked and in the mod these are missing and there are also 200-300 more text lines in the original, in the mod these are missing. so it's easier to re-modify EP17 than to search for the right places.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I decided to make EP17 completely new, simply because my mod version does not match the original in terms of scenes and text lines. In the original some scenes were reworked and in the mod these are missing and there are also 200-300 more text lines in the original, in the mod these are missing. so it's easier to re-modify EP17 than to search for the right places.
Original EP18 changed stuff from EP17?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Original EP18 changed stuff from EP17?
CheekyGimp had announced after the release of EP17 that there are changes in EP17. i think there was also a patch for it, but there should be more changes until the release of EP18, if i understand it correctly and the changes to EP17 make it necessary to create a new mod for it. but not only EP17 has changed. there are several files affected.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes