Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've played with this mod so far, but it changes the game, story, and dialogs too much. As a result, some of the important clues that can be read from the dialogues are hard to get here. Because the dialogue is changed.

From today I am already playing with the simple WT mod without incest. And incest is not really in this game and shouldn't be. :confused:

Reactions: KiraJames

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
I've played with this mod so far, but it changes the game, story, and dialogs too much. As a result, some of the important clues that can be read from the dialogues are hard to get here. Because the dialogue is changed.

From today I am already playing with the simple WT mod without incest. And incest is not really in this game and shouldn't be. :confused:
Shouldn´t be in the game? Why? There are a lot of people who like the incest part. And incest makes perfect sense for this game. I prefer this mod over the standard game.

Of course you dont have to like it, but dont tell people it shouldn´t be in the game.

OT: Cant wait for the update. Thanks for all your work!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Shouldn´t be in the game? Why? There are a lot of people who like the incest part. And incest makes perfect sense for this game. I prefer this mod over the standard game.

Of course you dont have to like it, but dont tell people it shouldn´t be in the game.

OT: Cant wait for the update. Thanks for all your work!
I love incest in games. Sure. But in this game, Dev himself wrote that there is no incest in this game. This mod adds imaginary relationships. Monica is not the real mother of MC. Which only changes the real game.

I will also give a screenshoot of a post from the main forum about the changes this mod makes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiraJames

rai2001

Dec 10, 2019

How do you play only with the walktrough? do you disable the incest part of the mod? how does it work

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
can I use only walktrough mod and not incest
currently not, but will come

I am willing to wait but if the mod maker could give us a approx ETA like later today / tomorrow sometime etc that would be nice but thanks for your hard work on the mod.
if i give an ETA and can't keep it, the scream is bigger. the official ETA is when the mod is finished. ;)

everybody has his preferences and that's a good thing. not everybody has to like it. i try to adapt it as good as possible so that it doesn't look unnatural and fits the original story. just changing the names isn't difficult, but making it credible is.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
currently not, but will come

if i give an ETA and can't keep it, the scream is bigger. the official ETA is when the mod is finished. ;)

everybody has his preferences and that's a good thing. not everybody has to like it. i try to adapt it as good as possible so that it doesn't look unnatural and fits the original story. just changing the names isn't difficult, but making it credible is.
I understand that. I've liked playing with incest myself so far because I love incest in games. But yesterday I heard from people that it changes the story a lot. So in this game I will only play the regular WT mod. Cause I'm missing out on clues too much with this mod, and in this game they are important.
Your mod is good, fun to play, not that I hate your work with my posts here, I appreciate what you do. I Just prefer real dialogue in this game. ;)

Last edited:

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
EP18 came out at a bad time. my job prevents me from working on the mod. of course i try to publish it as soon as possible. as far as i know i can work on it from friday afternoon without being interrupted. therefore I do not like to do an ETA.
Job comes first (naturally), so take your time.
It's done when it's done.

We can wait, because Patience is a Virtue.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
EP18 came out at a bad time. my job prevents me from working on the mod. of course i try to publish it as soon as possible. as far as i know i can work on it from friday afternoon without being interrupted. therefore I do not like to do an ETA.
Just little updates like this means a lot, at least in my eyes and I am sure in other's eyes as well. While I am anxious to play the game with the mod I am content on waiting on it to get the most from the game, meaning the walkthough aspect, as well as adding the extra bit that it allows.

Job comes first and with all the craziness in the world atm I can understand it taking a bit longer to get there Be safe and we will meet in the middle in it gets done ;)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes