Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I'm confused. The game description says your mother died? Doesn't that make it awkward dialogue to have a mother? Curious cause I want the mod, I love incest content, but I don't want it to be weird.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm confused. The game description says your mother died? Doesn't that make it awkward dialogue to have a mother? Curious cause I want the mod, I love incest content, but I don't want it to be weird.
When I first heard the one about the mod, I was confused too. The story has been/will be adapted to make sense. I would recommend you to play it once and get an impression yourself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game itself isn't designed for incest. It wasn't altered to fit Patreon, the dev wanted to avoid incest altogether.

This mod attempts to alter the story to make incest fit. It's bound to encounter some plot holes because it's trying to fit a kink in where it isn't supposed to exist.

pablo25

May 17, 2018
so if i post screenshot with the error and shit, post get deleted without the fixed issue or shit like that?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes