Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
First of all, I wish you a happy and healthy new year.
I'm back home since yesterday and use the weekend for myself. From Monday I will continue to make the mod and it will then appear during the week. Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks for your work. appreciate it.

BecaB02

Mar 16, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the mod and placed the file in autorun then it prompted me to replace existing game file so i selected replace and the game won't load now. I'm not great at this so could someone help me figure out what I'm screwing up? Thanks!

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the mod and placed the file in autorun then it prompted me to replace existing game file so i selected replace and the game won't load now. I'm not great at this so could someone help me figure out what I'm screwing up? Thanks!
Mod for EP18 wont work with EP19

Reactions: enel777

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
EP18 mod does not work with EP19 version of the game.
I am working as fast and hard as possible on the new version.
The Walkthrought part should be ready in the course of the day and then comes the Incest part. I'm doing my best to have the mod ready by the weekend.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
You're the best man
Thank you.
What you see on the picture, I will implement in the whole mod. There are some things I would like to implement, but so far I can't get it to work.
I will also get some more information from Phalzyr before I start the rework.
I just finished the walkthrough part for EP19.
I don't know if I'll start with the incest part today, but definitely tomorrow.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
EP18 mod does not work with EP19 version of the game.
I am working as fast and hard as possible on the new version.
The Walkthrought part should be ready in the course of the day and then comes the Incest part. I'm doing my best to have the mod ready by the weekend.
Take all the time you need. You can't rush perfection :)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
how much of the dialogue is changed given the game isnt originally intended as incest? does the storyline/path change?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
how much of the dialogue is changed given the game isnt originally intended as incest? does the storyline/path change?
As much dialogue is changed as necessary to make sense, but the main story of the game remains intact.

Sky505

Nov 28, 2017
As much dialogue is changed as necessary to make sense, but the main story of the game remains intact.
Is it possible to make an option to activate incest or disable it? Or this takes a lot of work? Thank you.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Is it possible to make an option to activate incest or disable it? Or this takes a lot of work? Thank you.
unfortunately this is not possible, because the text has to be adapted for each episode.

Reactions: Sky505
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes