Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Dont know the episode, but opened the save file in ver 18 and made a screenshot.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Dont know the episode, but opened the save file in ver 18 and mad a scrrenshot.
ok, that's EP18, then I'll check it out
EDiT: It's not the mod, at least I didn't get the error. can you please test this on your game with my save.

Last edited:

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Grml, made new saves (later and earlier) with ver 18, and still get the same error in ver 19, need to start a new game i think :/

But 100 thx for your work :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Grml, made new saves (later and earlier) with ver 18, and still get the same error in ver 19, need to start a new game i think :/

But 100 thx for your work :)
did you download the update only from EP19 as well or just the full game?

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
did you download the update only from EP19 as well or just the full game?
Ohh do we need to download the full one to work? I've just downloaded the update.

Once you confirm either way I will download what you tell me.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Ohh do we need to download the full one to work? I've just downloaded the update.

Once you confirm either way I will download what you tell me.
basically the full game is enough, but I also have the Update Only, because there are still changes for EP19. and I always advise with each episode to update/download the game completely.
EP19 Full has an archive error at EP14. there is a damaged image, but this can be downloaded separately

Reactions: Ayhsel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DrAddy So, you know that comment I posted in the main thread to point out Phalzyr's WT mod? It got deleted and still no link in the OP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Full game
EP19 Full and Update Only I can only recommend and then the mod over it and everything should run well, even with older saves. have you tried whether your error is also caused without mod? The saves are not bound to the original game or a mod, at least not to mine, for other mods I can not confirm that.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
DrAddy So, you know that comment I posted in the main thread to point out Phalzyr's WT mod? It got deleted and still no link in the OP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hmmm, strange. No idea why they deleted your post, But to my knowledge should always be a reason given when a post is deleted, was with me mostly so.
EDIT: check your alerts, you should find the cause there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hmmm, strange. No idea why they deleted your post, But to my knowledge should always be a reason given when a post is deleted, was with me mostly so.
No reason given. Just got a notification of a new post in the thread and when I went to check it my post was gone as was a post by dacris69 asking if there was a mod without incest that I had replied to with the link.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
No reason given. Just got a notification of a new post in the thread and when I went to check it my post was gone as was a post by dacris69 asking if there was a mod without incest that I had replied to with the link.
Get in touch with UncleVT via PM. UncleVT manages the OT of WTHI and can help you with your problem.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Well, I was going to say that the mod was not right, that the options did not appear, but now I noticed that what I downloaded was only incest and there was another file that is the incest mod, Good work I like it a lot

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Get in touch with UncleVT via PM. UncleVT manages the OT of WTHI and can help you with your problem.
Well, to put it mildly, Unc doesn't seem to like me very much, so they're probably not likely to take my call, so to speak. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they're the one who deleted it.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Well, I was going to say that the mod was not right, that the options did not appear, but now I noticed that what I downloaded was only incest and there was another file that is the incest mod, Good work I like it a lot
something like this can happen. it also happened to me once when testing, that I accidentally had the wrong mod in the game and wondered where the WT is.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Well, to put it mildly, Unc doesn't seem to like me very much, so they're probably not likely to take my call, so to speak. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they're the one who deleted it.
UncleVT is a moderator and is not currently online. If what you say is true, then you must have been pretty bad. ;):D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
UncleVT is a moderator and is not currently online. If what you say is true, then you must have been pretty bad. ;):D
They were online when I posted it and I've honestly not done anything except a few difference of opinions, and that comment was totally benign and just pointed out that I'd found that mod and said it should be in the OP.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes